Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Eyyyy Litwick!

2 Likes

Ah, interesting. Needlessly aggressive huh? Don’t know what to say to that tbh. Takes me aback a little actually. I do find needless defensive posturing and and clarification hallmarks of scum play but there is plenty of overlap between town doing that as well.

Your role will solve you in all likelyhood anyway, given how specific it is.

bed liza is here
i should continue to be here for an hour or two

That’s the condition of the role

am i wrong to read this as “its scummy to do this but it can be towny too”
your flow suddenly interrupted into pressure on me
i’m not very receptive to that

Oh! Sorry about that, I just use strong words but I 99% of the time don’t mean them. I’m just that dramatic, so please don’t get mad. By the way, I don’t think it is complete and utter trash, but it’s based on things that I can’t really talk about. What can I respond to “your posts feel manufactured”?

The only thing that comes to mind is that I’m in a new forum and I don’t know essentially anyone (except Seth/Zorvo/the quadrillion names he has had over the ages) so of course I’m not really sure how to interact with all of you unless you talk to me first (HINT: This has to be with your “scummoning”, I’m most of the time reading the thread, but often only respond to people that talk to me first for the reasons explained above. Hope that’s cleared up).

As you may be familiar with if you’ve ever read any of my games, I like discussing scum equity rather than absolutes. It’s a complicated subject but basically ‘this is greater than rand wolfy, but nothing more.’

Do you feel pressured? Good, I don’t like it when people walk around unpressured if I am worried about them. If you are town have no fear, I usually find you in the end. Some people don’t like to be pressured but that’s not exactly my problem in a mafia game. I just do my best to keep it about the game and on point.

1 Like

Oh wait so you’re claiming to be responsible of the modposts?

Achro is Lean Town for me now.

Yeah, the thing is that’s what is scummy haha. People who browse the thread but don’t post are >rand wolf to me, so it’s another point of wolf for you. If that’s just a habit for you then I am always not going to like that from a play perspective.

Why were you okay with Zorvo being shot btw? He invited you here lol

1 Like

Nah Kiiruma and Nanook aren’t in this game or anyone else that would want to shoot me

no i don’t think i will

in other news i looked at your iso and there’s no semblance of solving, just empty questions and pointing people to heisenberg

i’m not convinced you are trying to play for long term here like a villager would be. where are your reads? it feels like you are trying to get your win now and you don’t have to worry about anything else lol

1 Like

Not really?
I like had the same tonight too.
I just don’t directly consider it AI but rather “could be AI but can also be NAI so I’ll leave it alone”

@HowardHamlin we’ve got work to do

VOTE: Outedwolf

1 Like

What’s your read on Hally?

i don’t really have one
i know you think they’re a wolf but i don’t really understand the case against them

it’s a bit of a silly accusation re: me when you consider I started the Gyr locomotion so I think I have been clinging to plenty especially how I sorted the thread last night x)

Me want Hally wagon, let’s give them some pressure at Least

2 Likes

Their reaction to the message.
Their sheep vote on me, sheeping Memes.
When I came in the thread there was Hally suspicion but zero pressure on the slot which is bad.
I haven’t really liked any of Hally’s posts either and that one question they asked was more of an opportunistic question then a genuine concern one.