Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

in b4 that’s a hidden component of seth’s ability :curtain:

Eh, I mean it’s valid.

I would have forced it on Ruby.

bruh

I would have voted eevee without that thing, now i dont want to because maybe it is another Zorvo modpost.

for the time being im going to assume that if its a wolf role the reward for eevee being executed isnt powerful. probably same as if its a village role

so i dont think we should blindly let it dictate the execution

i dont tink whoever did it should claim it

not too sure what to do with it

not enough time to think about it

i hire @rue as my executive and will follow her lead wrt this

Their ISO is Townie.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s Rue

I also have a mod post left to prove it wasn’t me.

ya go back to voting sufdaddy nerd

i wouldnt be particularly surprised if your role consisted of both elements if it was a mafia role but i would prefer you use the 2nd modpost by eod just to clear that up anyway

okay im actually out for real

what’s your opinion on eevee?

I mean katze

I townread her/them

I just realized that I didn’t need to do what I did day 1 with my role and I should have used it like I’m using it now in the first place.

To make sure a post is notable and always accessible and anyone can come to it later in the game if they need to.

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

Yes indeed you have.
You seem very determined to want me dead and call me a wolf, still not AI in any way when you can mimic it as a wolf.

BTW I don’t really care about this, this wasn’t the point. The point is your a liar and trying to avoid giving an OutedWolf Read.

[quote=“Zorvo, post:6978, topic:2953”]

[quote=“Zorvo, post:6980, topic:2953”]

AFTER MULTIPLE HOURS OF THIS POST, MEMES FINALLY GAVE OUTEDWOLF A READ AND IT IS A TOWNREAD.
:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

I agree @Memes my gambit probably wasn’t the best play, I pre-planned it, but you don’t know that from my perspective so when I used it during the time you were pushing me you felt realllllly passionate on it.

I do think it is a good look as I’ve said before but there have been other things that still make me believe you can be a wolf Memes, sorry.

So we vote eevee or not

It’s not.

Where you go 12 minutes ago?