Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I need a break from the thread too. Bye

it is absolutely and 100% true

it’s literally a meme at this point

if I had a nickel for every time someone tried to push me because of a meme I would have 3 nickels which isn’t that many but it’s weird it’s happened thrice

sorry you can’t handle me breaking through the glass ceiling you m*le

[can we just hammer]

I do think Arctic may have been correct that the not v/v read was wolfy (though not because it was townsiding lol)

especially since it was wrong and encouraged two villagers to keep going at it. one of the classics

no i really want to hear from windward first

@WindwardAway

do you have any games where you’ve subbed in mid game as a villager or as a wolf

i think i need to compare them to here imo

1 Like

what’s your min read

I’ve just dropped it because Arctic seemed convinced they were town but they still don’t really seem towny to me

1 Like

how’d you find that post

as in what we’re you looking for

i remembered katze making that read and went to see what artic said about it

@sufdaddy

1 Like

i see

you seem kinda aimless is the thing

not very hyped up if you get me

true lol

I’m trying to give a shit

how 2 help?

overall really really do wanna solve you and wind today cause if you’re town and in the PoE we’re gonna be fucked later but if you’re wolves then I don’t need to worry and I can just stop posting and let Jesus take the wheel

you get me?

do you still believe in your achro push

it’s kinda sputtered out

why were you looking at what katze said

do i wanna take the zach pill and go to ikea

or throw it out the window and burn the ikea to the ground

or take the zach pill but burn down the ikea or vice versa

you get the dilemma im in rn

I couldn’t keep up at all d2, and going back to read 10k posts on discourse is incredibly daunting when people are still posting a bunch today (that I’ve missed some of too) and I have other stuff going on. been a long time since I was in a game this active

feel like I’ve just been plopped in the poe and don’t know where to start, achro seems wolfy but I could be wrong, I got the impression he is unlikely to be aligned with Ruby? so if she’s a wolf I’m not sure where I’d go. just having a hard time getting a grasp of the game. no one really seems to think I am correct on anything lol so idk

would my alignment impact your reads either way, sorry if I already asked this

it just came to mind, there’s no grand explanation

and I kinda wanted to sponge Arctic a bit because I’d feel bad if I mislunched him and didn’t respect his reads to some extent - even if I do think his perspective was warped for various reasons

yes especially if you and wind are the same alignment