Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

im not interested in your “evidence”, either

because i guarantee ive considered it all

but i guess i have TMI now

maybe you are actually just a wolf

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

also, just in case he’s actually a wolf and in the interesg of not being vulgard-spewed after already getting griefed by arctic once this game

there’s a very high chance that i leave achro no legacy in our neighborhood tonight

so if he comes in here tomorrow stating i said X or Y overnight then take it with extreme grains of salt

if i change my mind then whoops

2 Likes

did anything happen that i need to care about

guillos last posts on sabi might be AI but everything else i saw seemed like garbage to me

Sadbi is scum! I guarantee it!

Sadbi says that i always wolfside in my town games but hey! Sadbi acknowledged this

Way to put me down today when you said this!

carry on then

ok

i die tonight and thus do not care

ur probably wrong tho

1 Like

Im probably or am i wrong? Make up your mind

@Memes Do you have a case on Sabi that has nothing to do with mechanical speculation? I don’t agree with the basis of it and don’t believe that that’s something that can be productively debated.

i am confident enough in sabi being a villager that i would probably never execute them this game bar actual mechanical evidence or very very specific scenarios that are hyperspecific

your speculation is meaningless

2 Likes

i am confident enough in sufdaddy being a villager that i would probably never execute them this game bar actual mechanical evidence or very very specific scenarios that are hyperspecific

your speculation is meaningless

so true sister

how do you feel about memes, most notably his recent postings

if u make a joke about memes as in haha funny internet meme im leaving

i’ve said a few times i think he could be a waffle

if he’s still going full ham on this sadbi tunnel and ignoring anything anyone else has to say about sadbi, maybe he’s a villa tunneling but could be a wolf finding the avenue to make posts and generate content without doing real solving

how hard he tunneled seth d1, then on whatever later day it was he said he townreads him because they “mindmelded on ruby” and it wasn’t even ruby and he was vague about what it was just does not seem like a real progression to me

Do you think he’d feel less or more of a need to do this on a day where the outcome is already decided?

i’m not sure it matters, but possibly

dang posting was a mistake, i got sucked into making reads

gonna go get food gn

He was not aware of the gladiator before his tunnel on me iirc

I know I’m being bias but this can definitely be wolf theatre.

I know I’m being bias but this can definitely be wolf theatre.