VOTE: Katze

2 Likes

1 Like

Who is StarV here?

I can god read that guy

Why are all of you voting new people every 5 seconds
I feel like actually no one has a clue whats going on here

Wait Heisen still has five votes wtf… I like forgot they were a wagon

I have a few things to do, but I’ll ISO Outedwolf and katze once I’m done.

1 Like

Cuz I… couldn’t see Min’s message til after I sent my vote message? I assumed they were off the Katze train.

@Gyrlander if you are town vig, i expect you to resolve Zorvo tonight. If there is a watcher, watch Gyr.

Excuse me but how the hell can I know Zorvo is Town in a CLOSED ROLE MADNESS setup? If I’m a Witch he may be a 3p, so…??? Plus, I’ve never said I believe he’s Town. I said I can’t think of a reasoning for that play as Wolf, which yes, may be indicative of a soft townlean but I never said I’m sure about him in any way, shape or form.

yeah sorry but no
your posts toward zorvo were clearly talking to someone you thought/knew was a villager after he “came clean” and hally correctly called out your ate-y post being fake because you’ve known his claim was fake from the start so your reaction just isn’t genuine

1 Like

Ladd tell, if Gry is town then Jack is wolf.

I’m gonna give you a hint: as Town I refuse to moderate what I say. As Wolf, I think about what I’m posting and correct it if I believe there is a way to interpret my words as Wolf. If you think I didn’t know how that would look before posting it: you’re wrong.

If Jack is villa you are s wolf, because what Jack said also crossed my mind.

Don’t care what’s on your mind Guilla.

And i should trust self meta from people because?

You did that on purpose.

if you don’t want to trust it then don’t lol

?

???

I’ve NEVER claimed to be a newbie. I’ve said that I’m new to this site, and asked about certain acronyms that we didn’t use in Sc2Mafia / didn’t know about. I challenge you to find a post where I try to play the newbie card.