Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Hm… I didn’t think so but actually…

I can head canon that proph saw his rand and then ran from me out of fear and trauma from past games.

im kinda at “i dont rly believe rubys read on me”

and i feel like its about exactly what she’d say as a wolf because its both true and noncommittal

mostly just read decay + an absence of reasons to townread you beyond you vaguely ~feeling good to me~ + finding a lot of other people towny for reasons that i find easier to verbalize

i dont really actively scumread you as much as i felt like i was townreading u too easily and couldnt really justify it to myself

When did you exactly lost that faith?

I’m telling you Katze and Hally are wolves

1 Like

i searched my name and saul going from “sufdaddy is a wolf because he’s w/w with seth” to “seth is town so sufdaddy is a wolf” just seems blatantly wolfy to me, its just fitting a narrative to a conclusion

i’m biased tho so shrug

@Memes

Trust me, Hally and Katze are aligned, Hally vote placement is a mimic to Katze.

Are you saying she’s not #1 katzexpert

bitch read me not the 4 poster i replaced

people try to read the person before me everytime and i can’t defend their actions cause idk what they were doing happened in champs read me for me

1 Like

better call saul

1 Like

meh

he feels like a confbiased townie to me trying to be a hero but i could probably see it just being some #powerwolfing

did heisen do anything new nya

No.

Your right if you think am not confident on it i’ve said that

I legit said a large part is that i wanna play with you more then the little time i subbed in for

…12+ hours apart?

probably over the last 20 hours or so - it’s partly recency bias but i felt that ur posts in the first half of the day generally hade more drive/#Fire and the fact that uve spent most of the day pushing on someone i think is most likely town (seth) has made it harder for me to tr u with confidence

i really want to ignore you but if you think im wolves with hally when ive been the only one to scrutinize her this entire game then lol, lmao even

have you though

just feels like it’s squarely in the realm of distancing because it’s literally never gone anywhere

does artic even know who i am

why would he be making reads like 1) “zack is a strong player and should be better than this” or 2) that i should know guillo’s meta and therefore should not have suspected him

in the first place

forcing all of the people who know her well to read her multiple times is going nowhere?

seems #unnecessary if im w/w with her, like… im p sure if im wolves wit hhally i dont beg spf to read hally 10 times