Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Your right if you think am not confident on it i’ve said that

I legit said a large part is that i wanna play with you more then the little time i subbed in for

…12+ hours apart?

probably over the last 20 hours or so - it’s partly recency bias but i felt that ur posts in the first half of the day generally hade more drive/#Fire and the fact that uve spent most of the day pushing on someone i think is most likely town (seth) has made it harder for me to tr u with confidence

i really want to ignore you but if you think im wolves with hally when ive been the only one to scrutinize her this entire game then lol, lmao even

have you though

just feels like it’s squarely in the realm of distancing because it’s literally never gone anywhere

does artic even know who i am

why would he be making reads like 1) “zack is a strong player and should be better than this” or 2) that i should know guillo’s meta and therefore should not have suspected him

in the first place

forcing all of the people who know her well to read her multiple times is going nowhere?

seems #unnecessary if im w/w with her, like… im p sure if im wolves wit hhally i dont beg spf to read hally 10 times

He likes to think he knows, but he really doesn’t.

good question

he probably thinks ur some ww god when ur in fact a scrub

Ok, so me suspecting you has nothing to do with it right? You are beyond of OMGUSing as far as i remrmber

:rage:

i feel like i should probably roleclaim but it feels kinda cringe to do that when im the CW to someone whos afk at eod

oh i definitely OMGUS too much but your read on me has nothing to do with it, yeah. if anything, I thought the way u threw suspicion on me was towny for u

i vaguely know who you are from MU discord

i know you’re a strong player and i think a strong player having little impact when i think wagons are mostly on villagers is >rand to be a wolf

i rescinded the guillo take but that wasn’t all of my case

if i’m alive tomorrow i’ll look at you more thoroughly

arctic if you’re a villager you need to lay off the protagonist syndrome

love, katze

5 Likes

There vote on me and someone else wasn’t.

You should have role claimed when we had time to reevaluate, why wait for last minute?

im a terrible player

posting more than 5 times a day phase means i must be town, im polarized

hope this helps anyone struggling to townread me

They voted someone else during the same time as well and both their reactions to the message is Wolfy from POV. Hally much more but Katze still wolfy ish.