Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

at this rate im going to die d1 because “haha its funny” and then seth will endgame after roleplaying as a cat

if there is one thing ive learnt from playing on fol is we will kill a bunch of wolves early

and then lose

Vig him Ave focus on actual scum hunting otherwise today is a waste

Whatever then. I’m not wasting my time talking about him today tbh

sure whatever idc, just stop talking about him

nuzzles your leg mrow

2 Likes

y’all posted too much while i was gone

Please stop

My reason is not haha funny but

Hally herself Saud she rather focus on others than him

i don’t really buy kat’s posts

she’s laying it on a bit thick imo

Spf is frozen

yeah i know yours isnt

im p sure zack/hally/arctic are only doing it because they think its funny and hally is positioning herself to keep her vote on me so at this rate im not particularly confident i will survive today lol

Do you think their votes are wolfy?

Let’s not, let’s chop him.

If Zorvo is not chopped today guys then i guess you can keep your outed wolf, im parking on him and dipping out believing ive done my part!

Happy Sunday!

I don’t see anything wrong with thread direction rn
So disagree with “talk about literally anyone else now”
People are doing that lol

theres no fun in her posts

no joie de vivre

are you actually concerned about this 5 hours into the day lol

Valid tbh

There’s just literally nothing to go off of rn besides posts that make my brain hurt and I honestly do not feel like arguing with memes specifically about it

fwiw i did see a wolfgame from brad just recently where he significantly broke the range of the last game we just played w/him, and spent quite a lot of time lashing out and being salty at another player for how he was talking to him

i think the way brad went after zack is actually quite towny too but just wanna caution that it isn’t out of his range