Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Okay I’m done stalling
Brad read soon tm

1 Like

yea i got tilted and left and came back after untilting

which i dont rly think is exclusive to my towngame

2 Likes

also think that rue actually trying to interact and read me how they have is town indicative for her

Ah yes that’s right!

Thank You!

i feel like the most simple explanation is that ruby is a wolf who lied bcuz she doesn’t have a consistent worldview and then tried to cover for it by just brazenly going “yeah i lied, so what?”

that seems slightly more reasonable to me than “ruby lied about how confident she is about ghana being a wolf even though she thinks that ghana is a wolf anyway because she wants to trick herself into believing that she’s confident”

1 Like

this gamestate feels cursed to me

[should i ask how so]

i was going thru guavas zack iso on my other monitor but gave up cause i feel like im dividing my attention too much rn

what i had it wasnt that much but for the most part i think i agre with it being villagery

so ive been like

looking at the linked posts in this iso and kinda

feeling out guavas thoughts

my first impression is that i think his take on 1231 feels kinda not w/w, just based off of guavas demeanor i don’t rly think he’d write this about a bro

comment on 1513 feels rly pure even if it says nothing about solving zack

dont rly get why he’d townread some of these next things

I lie alot as both am a compulsive lier though am gonna step away again for a bit

already told myself i was only gonna try to 30 post each day and went over that will check in tonight later and in the morning

i have played at least like 5 games with u as town and i have never seen u lie even once

especially not so brazenly

are u sure that ur not just mafia

Should I sheep SPF again?

[i have]
[i don’t know why i remembered this now]
[hydra 4 2020]
[faked a pr claim d1]
[pretty sure we tunneled her for it]

2 Likes

ya the most notable one was in a hydra game i lied about not taking for three game days before my partner was asked why they were confused and said i never had them.

also unless bastard i am town so ya

ive definitely seen them lie as a villager, i wanna say it was p brazenly but idr the exacts

but meh

im not rly sure if i can defend her but id probably kill the goose over her just because im biased

oh ya that we won cause of it bitch still so worth it

Well katze does say you lie as town so thats verified unless you are w/w and this world is cursed. I would suggest not lying as town though its not exactly a good thing when someone can just no scope you.

Eevee can wait. Too much compelling scum reads to policy anyone today.

VOTE: ruby

Tying the wagons for vanity for now.

i guess even if i chalk up the lie to being NAI i still have no real reason to townread u bcuz you have given us no new information or reads in your newest string of posts

youve just repeated the same reads youve already had with no development or desire to expand ur worldview, which IMO is a wolftell because wolves struggle to scumhunt more fluidly

not trying to be harsh but idk im getting bad vibes

i almost want to say i think she’d be more convincing if she was a wolf but this is cope

1 Like

[i don’t hate this take]
[i’ve been trying to prod her into stuff]
[basically the entire day]
[she hasn’t been giving it]

1 Like