Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Arctic seems pretty defensive of the game with more fluff than actual read content

He is making reads rn :sob::sob::sob: what

Ruby had a weird treatment of Heisen yesterday

Votes Heisen pretty early than it looks like ruby actively tries to not vote Heisen

You and Arctic defended Heisenberg on day 1, that is the association @min

In case you missed it, so you understand where is that coming from.
Guavagudetama too.

@spf explain to me the difference between guava, min and arctic who all defended Heisenberg. Because you think guava is pure for exactly defending Heisenberg.

katze is making post over post showing genuine doubt over arctic’s alignment and trying to come to a world where arctic is town

arctic is making post after post with confirmation biased and flawed logic hard tunneling on katze without even a perceivable hint of doubt or self-reflection that he could be pushing incorrectly

in the dynamic between the two of them, it’s pretty obvious that katze is trying to solve arctic far more than the other way around. if katze/arctic are T v T and arctic flips V then it will be hard for me to feel bad due to him creating this gamestate for himself based on his own actions

if katze is maf and arctic is town and i just don’t see it, then gg to arctic i guess

W!Katze can do that

SABI, SPF, KATZE, AND ACHRO ARE TOWN!!!

2 Likes

Getting ready for work, posting those before leaving.

That’s not my point I know why people are reading me

I explained to them why that isn’t reasonable but if everyone’s gonna just plug their ears and scream wifom there’s literally nothing I can do

I would rather vote ruby I think, but don’t want to tie the wagons

There is a wolf in here

1 Like

ebwop

but yeah, ive legit never seen arctic this tunneled in a read and i feel like

he has no real right to start with me

i can realistically think of why v!him would play this up, because its a contested read and he thinks being louder will make him heard or listened to or something

also ego

but like spf just said if hes a villager he kinda earned this for himself even tho i still dont rly know what hes doing if hes a wolf

among us

the way that guav defended heisenberg struck me as coming from a lack of TMI - he didn’t defend heisenberg with the intent to save him from dying (and even said that the counterwagon to heisenberg that he was voting was probably town as well) and he defended heisenberg in a way that would net him absolutely zero town cred with no benefit whatsoever

arctic had a much more pro-active role in attempting to shut down the heisenberg wagon and lead things elsewhere, and i dont remember how min treated heisenberg well enough tbh, i just didn’t think it came off as pure as guav’s defense did

This is uncharacteristic. Since when do you care about the placement of your votes

why would you rather vote ruby?

I’ve already said why, but mostly because I don’t like how ruby handled Heisenberg

@katze would you mind roleclaiming?

Check min’s ISO, you will see.

Because