Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Fever dream is a good way to describe this day 1 tbh. I feel like i am sleep walking.

Anyway in the ‘who cares if mafia knows this’ who would like to he my literal actual not joking mason buddy starting day 3? Taking signups. Its a process you see lol

So far proph seems willing and sabi wants to be in a neighborhood.

Fair enough

Also if someone signs up and they have scum equity let me know if i dont question it because that would be awkward for me. Ty

my main thoughts after catching up with the thread:

nya

3 Likes

also i think that guilo is town

tbh i might have town read brad too easily

i feel like he’s not as villagery as he could be but also not as wolfy as he could be

clearly this means he’s 3P :curtain:

Did we ever get that mod message explained

I guess only night and I and phraze sr memes :/ disappointed but I will be right

Newp

GGhana claimed it was their Modpost

Gaul

i thought he said that him claiming they were his posts was a joke i.e. he isn’t claiming them

VOTE: bradland

brad frozen and crying in wolf chat tbh

No, they later came in and claimed they did the modpost. Why do you think im back at voting Zorvo?
ISO gaul

i don’t see where he claimed this

can you quote it?

i think he’s townier than most wolfgames i’ve seen from him, but i wouldn’t clear him yet. i liked the confidence behind the way that he pushed against zack/guilo in the early game, and also liked the excitement behind him trying to rally people behind jack

if i had to nitpick i did get slightly pinged by him saying that he was “trying to give SPF and hally more time” while putting us in his top list of townreads regardless, cause if he was already townreading us pretty confidently im not sure how that matches with his stated intent of “giving us more time”

2 Likes

so like gth i think he’s town but he’s no longer one of my top townleans and wouldnt surprise me if i miscleared him lol

spf using paragraphs to say what i said in 3 lines

skill issue tbh

3 Likes

Dude, I am kawaii~

On a serious note, I’m not that readable in terms of activity. But vibes give me away…a lot.

1 Like

it’s actually bcuz im trying to pocket u by subtly parroting what ur saying in my own words

=)

1 Like