Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Towncore of cat girls plus Brad

min isnt a catgirl either

brad and min can be catboys together

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s a spicy take. I feel like so many people have commented on Zorvo that there are wolf buddies/TMI being town just waiting to be scoured.

I see jesters brought up here a lot, does fol use them regularly?

awoo

If you donā€™t know me by the mame Gyrlander then probably not. Although you have already committed the first sin against my name: spelling 'Gry" instead of 'Gyr".

1 Like

Are you on. MU

This is my first Game here so no idea. Would you like yo wake Up tomorrow to a Zorvo death?

no

i think most of the game designers here are ~fairly anti-jester

i actually think our last jester game was catgirl jester nightless which wasā€¦ not recent. and also an open setup with a jester, and also a meme setup

i dont actually know astands opinion on jesters tho but the optimist in me thinks he is anti jester :wowee:

i think gyr is someone nobody here really knows except seth cause seth dragged them in (least that was my impression)

1 Like

I want to add spf to the towncore but sheā€™s a really strong player that knows how to pocket and idk if sheā€™s out of her wolf range yet

(and she scares me)

I played 2 games on that site like 1ā€™5 years ago.

Ahh ty

she likely isnā€™t (and neither am i) but i think very strongly that shes a villager regardless

at the least way more than enough to say so for a day 1 read

Yeah

Reason I asked is because jester is a banned role in my community so itā€™s never mentioned other than ā€˜it is banned donā€™t talk about itā€™

1 Like

okay fine you got me im a villager :pensive:

She can rush chi-gamma for now but idk if i will give her a bid till D2.

I need to see how eod plays out

gottā€™em

1 Like

me when rokon says sheā€™s not out of wolf range

1 Like

Where do you play typically