Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

mm i do agree with you that generating content is more important on d1 than perfectly solving the game but i also feel like it’s important to have a fairly ~broad~ view of the game that can encompass multiple worldviews and i feel like i dont really have that rn. my reads are kind of stagnant lol

Because Rue’s approach was awful and Kat’s made plausible sense even if I didn’t really agree with Kat’s confidence
Maybe rue got better but that’s for later me

i have paranoia about it but not to the extent that it would actually change my actions. if i think that heisenberg is wolfy then i want him to die regardless of what that might mean mechanically, bcuz i think trying to figure out the mechanics in a setup like this is dumb (and i also think that eliza might just silently push on heisenberg instead of outing that they need him dead if the result would be THAT anti-town)

it probably means the eevee/guava/proph/gorta group that haven’t really posted is >rand wolfy tbh

sparkleshrug

1 Like

yah probably, i feel like it’s been mostly the same 5 people posting even though im not sure how accurate that is

i’m in a weird situation where i don’t really have enough scumreads but i also don’t feel bad about the game

i’m mainly considering 3 worlds rn, the first being the consensus of you/seth being w/w or v/w and we’re fine, the second being that this poe doesn’t necessarily contain a wolf but most wolves are in nulls/afk slots and a third world where everything is on fire and the wolves are people like spf/kat/hally/zack

i think your flip really helps us because the fact its tied with eliza’s claim makes threadreads around your slot particularly potent imo

I can accept that actually rereading Kat, they did not go as hard on Zorvo and seemed balanced.

I appreciate the fact that you want people to look at me. Bet I’ll fit right inside in, even if it’s because everyone wants me dead :smiley:

Yeah but if you only have one name you really want to go after day 1 in a game this big it is time to re eval lol.

Start with gyr and then iso me and sort me tbh. If you need a spark plug i can be it but you are in a rut so i am willing to enter a one day only DEADLY ALLIANCE to solve.

Alright so give me your worldviews for those cases
I don’t need super detailed anything I just need to know where those are at

ya i’ve been trying to tone down the amount of posts i make lol, even if they are universally short and easily digestible seeing the number goes up makes me feel bad for busier ppl

where r u at on rue? is this posting style an intntional gimmick on this account or something, or is mist just different than when i last palyed with them 40 years ago

what about rue

It is different

How about eliza

Did Achro reply to my post
I don’t think he did

Here @Heisenberg

i’ll probably do this closer to eod but rn i want to catchup on the posts i missed before i pass out and have less shit to do tomorrow

Wait is rue posting as a gimmick because I can’t tell if it’s a gimmick

goofy read: saul is too coherent and presenting a clear worldview to be a villager

every post has a PURPOSE, instead of spouting random crap or odd posts like a true member of the town

:curtain:

1 Like

Alright
If you flake on this I’ll consider you wolf who is going to piggyback on the totally deep well to push agenda

1 Like