Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Brad hasn’t town told because he gets annoyed when pressured as both town and wolfu

So I’m judging these townreada

Smells of tmi

idk i just wolfed with him and he completely froze every time he got pressured and when he did try to fake some aggro stuff it came out looking incredibly fake

And his annoyance of being pressured by memes is NAI because reasons

More like 13-15. And considering I pretty much know everyone it’s easier to remember what everyone has done during the whole game.

Meant to reply to @Hally

my top townread is sufdaddy

Same

1 Like

This isn’t why hally is reading him as town

There’s more to that post than “annoyance”

Sabi town.

1 Like

yea it’s not the annoyance really, more how he’s going after people

good enuf for D1

Yea but he hasn’t faced much pressure and his response is pretty NAI. He hasn’t given content yet. His start of game posts were kinda stiff.

That’s why I feel wary of early tr on Brad because could be tmi/trying to pocket him.

1 Like

it’s possible

sabi prob town too

this is def tmi/pocketing :curtain:

I don’t think anyone would freeze or feel pressured by the opening day one pressure, which is mostly memes and goes nowhere. So I feel that is a bit of a reach, but good meta to be aware of for later game.

Memes seems like another player to be wary about. I like it.

the last game i’m referring to was a meme game and brad still froze as a wolf so idk i think my read is fine

Ok that makes it a fair read then. I did not know they even was such a thing as full meme games,

if brad is wolf hally is w/w defending their breaux

if braid is town hally is w/v tmi’ing a villa

:blobjam: