Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Ouch. Bad time to return.

What has underwhelmed you?

im about to watch the series finale of better call saul and im terrified ngl

1 Like

i was about to open your iso and i just discovered you have 225 posts? when tf did that happen i swear youā€™ve been barely here

idk i was under the impression you had like 50 posts and i didnt rly get much of an impression from them :skull:

1 Like

meh on furhter consideration iā€™m not sure i like saul sussing me by tying me to zorvo with selectively picked posts that support that - I donā€™t recall him ever responding to guillo and achro both saying they thought there were other posts that made me/seth not w/w, but maybe I missed it

part of it was even based on like, what fmpov was obviously a meme post about ā€œhally reign seth in wolfchatā€

and that i shaded guillo based on an assumption that I should have been familiar with guilloā€™s playstyle enough to know his meta (which is wrong, Iā€™ve never actually seen him play in a game, and I donā€™t know why he wouldā€™ve assumed I have, Arctic doesnā€™t know me at all that Iā€™m aware)

then backed off when I returend ot the thread and started posting again

maybe iā€™m just being dumb / self-centered but idk it had weird vibes to me. they also suggested iā€™ve been generally townread which isnā€™t really true afaict, most people other than hally/visor have me at nullish i believe. not sure that means anything tho.

calls saul

2 Likes

Well when i signed up i put myself on a post count because i have had a bit of a bad time in mafia this week and didnt want to hyper post but the thread exploded which has put me at ease.

But i always encourage isos

fypov, how is this outing and not just a dumb claim from a villa?

@SaulGoodman katze needs your legal help

3 Likes

plz dont spoil anything itt, i havenā€™t watched BCS but intend to at some indeterminate future date

i can not recommend it highly enough tbh

1 Like

Hank dies

1 Like

bcs season 7 spoilers
SPOILER_unknown

3 Likes

The boat sinks.

1 Like

man fuck is guillo actually a wolf

2 Likes

alright iā€™ve put enough thoughts in the thread to get townread, back to half assed gut reads

2 Likes

ur moms a half assed gutread

2 Likes

So many words to say do little @spf

Would like your thoughts on this. It pings me as dramatics

Anyone who knows katze is free to chime in as well.

Uh oh

On top of everything i explained?

That gambit was created to gain cred and push agenda on me.

When he realized his claimed fucked him over he doubled down on it and continued to try to push me for it.

I dont see a townie not realizing his gambit failed and not retract it immediately to not further create chaos.

Sorry but Zorvo went about it in a very anti-town way and is now hoping to convince you that it was part of a greater plan to solve the game! Come on! We are not newbies here!