Thank you.

Rue more like poo

Gotem

2 Likes

iā€™m omw to some family thing and we ordered chinese food :blobby:

my buns remain ungrilled by guillo

spookiness intensifying

Why

Iā€™m glad to see that Iā€™m so well received already.

Why not?

Larry David.gif

:really:

Yes?

Disparaging the poo is a bootable offence

I wish i didnt catch a wolf so early and called him out though, now we are getting no spew.

Sighs

Oh well

katze is one of the stupidest players Iā€™ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

I had too much home-cooked Thai and Indian food. Iā€™m tired. I want some Italian food or Greek food or Mexican food. Something that isnā€™t Asian.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand how to read @BradLand. The townplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical simping most of the jokes will go over a typical readerā€™s head. Thereā€™s also Bradā€™s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these potss, to realise that theyā€™re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who scumread BlueKang truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnā€™t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bradā€™s existential catchphrase ā€œ[female player] IS OBVIOUS TOWNā€ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevā€™s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Iā€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bradā€™s genius wit unfolds itself on their mafia screens. What foolsā€¦ how I pity them.

1 Like

Indian food goat

Made tikka masala last night

(Yes I know itā€™s more British Indian)

A reminder that this is 24 hour day phase game only.

My dad side is Indian and Thai. Iā€™m just tired after this weekend lol.

Tikka masala is good. Make mango curry, you would like that

Iā€™m not a wolf and I still have no elaboration.

the moment i say brad would freeze as a wolf he stops posting