Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I see

VOTE: katze

1 Like

I donā€™t think like a percentage of the posts they make come from wolf

Maybe I just vibe with them idk

He has played mafia for years. I dont buy that he never was exposed to v/w or v/m

Also i dont get why youā€™d soft that you are a town killer on day 1 unless you are mafia who plans to kill someone and dont want to look sus if tracked or watched.

But ok. We chop outside claims and let mafia handle it if he is a town killer.

UNVOTE

Anyway

VOTE: Outedwolf

I like this more than Gyr but I think my mind could be changed to someone outside those two fairly easily

Wait no

1 Like

SEES THIS

nvm lol

VOTE: Katze

2 Likes

1 Like

Who is StarV here?

I can god read that guy

Why are all of you voting new people every 5 seconds
I feel like actually no one has a clue whats going on here

Wait Heisen still has five votes wtfā€¦ I like forgot they were a wagon

I have a few things to do, but Iā€™ll ISO Outedwolf and katze once Iā€™m done.

1 Like

Cuz Iā€¦ couldnā€™t see Minā€™s message til after I sent my vote message? I assumed they were off the Katze train.

@Gyrlander if you are town vig, i expect you to resolve Zorvo tonight. If there is a watcher, watch Gyr.

Excuse me but how the hell can I know Zorvo is Town in a CLOSED ROLE MADNESS setup? If Iā€™m a Witch he may be a 3p, soā€¦??? Plus, Iā€™ve never said I believe heā€™s Town. I said I canā€™t think of a reasoning for that play as Wolf, which yes, may be indicative of a soft townlean but I never said Iā€™m sure about him in any way, shape or form.

yeah sorry but no
your posts toward zorvo were clearly talking to someone you thought/knew was a villager after he ā€œcame cleanā€ and hally correctly called out your ate-y post being fake because youā€™ve known his claim was fake from the start so your reaction just isnā€™t genuine

1 Like

Ladd tell, if Gry is town then Jack is wolf.

Iā€™m gonna give you a hint: as Town I refuse to moderate what I say. As Wolf, I think about what Iā€™m posting and correct it if I believe there is a way to interpret my words as Wolf. If you think I didnā€™t know how that would look before posting it: youā€™re wrong.

If Jack is villa you are s wolf, because what Jack said also crossed my mind.