Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

I just want a wagon that isn’t gyr or Geyde so suggest a new wagon

My mind is always open to being changed. I am trying to understand your town heart beat as it were.

This is the first post in the game where I feel you’ve given thoughts that felt in any way real btw.

Katze

I think katze is town

1 Like

Fair

too hot of a take
please try again

1 Like

were you seriously trying to ask people for thoughts on that slot there was literally nothing at the time of this post

1 Like

If it’s what it takes to save me, so be it lol.

@BradLand thoughts on a new wagon?

for one, basing reads off of threadstate in a 25 player role madness game is a genuinely fucking awful way to solve and it should not be the foundation for any reads at all

for second, i think that gyr is probably a bad chop today because he has openly softclaimed to have a powerful KP role today multiple times (and y’all actually missed one of his softs - he directly asked another player who he wanted them to shoot lol)

for third, i don’t townread outed wolf particularly confidently but i think killing him on d1, especially in the absence of a legitimate case, is probably a bad idea. he’s a valuable asset to have as town and i’ve gotten enough townpings from him that i don’t see the justification in killing him. i’m aware that this will make me look bad if he ends up being maf, but that’s how i feel

anyway, i think heisenberg should probably die today, and i think the reasons people have been posting to townread him are almost comedically bad, but i’m open to considering wagons that aren’t him - i just dont hink either of the counterwagons are very good

also i think this came off in a saltier way than i meant to word it, idk why im salty over a game like this sorry lol

my heart of hearts I still believe my soulread of heisenberg will come true today honestly
If I stick to my truth it should become a reality

He claimed mason, masons dont have OP roles.
He had softed vig then changed it to mason.

since im a witch
im selling 1-night immunity-from-factional-kill vouchers
ping me to enter the raffle to take one

if u are basing ur reads in a 25p mild bastard role madness game on d1 based off of “threadstate” then u might as well be reading tea leaves or investing in ur horoscope because it will be equally as accurate to give u a good impression of the game

it is a mild pet peeve how casually “threadstate” is thrown around to justify a view of the game doesnt really make sense lol

1 Like

Like who?

If you couldn’t vote Heisen today, who would you vote?

VOTE: heisenberg
was planning on switching my vote anyways
i honestly dont care between the three of them who dies
theyre all decent

UNVOTE