Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Gorta because fuck inactivity or Eliza the clear 3p who is doing only 3p things

guavagudetama keeps placing votes I don’t like and min offered to sheep me but is now voting a town read of mine which is a little gross.

Third ping

I just want day to end and me to actually be able to do something the next day without being fuckin n1 vigged tbh

Yes?

heisen and gyr
then on a lighter level paul sootman or whatever the fufck his name is

It is usually when it’s close to eod so idk what to tell you.

“liza is a 3p because she is being a 3p”

Im not gonna chop Gorta for being inactive.

There’s still 1 hour and 28 minutes btw.

The only person on this wagon who I’m not particularly confident on being town is Min, and I still think he’s more likely town than not.

was asked a question I wasn’t making a case

Why don’t you like Katze votes? (I didn’t really like voting Outed either so idc about that part)

im not really in favor of voting eliza bcuz i think she’s 3p at best and probably not mafia, and i’d rather specifically hunt for the mafia today. i would compromise on gorta but he’s more of a shrugyeet for me and not someone i feel strongly about.

how do you feel about jack? his treatment of seth was mildly pingy in the context of seth being town but it was so long ago that i dont remember the specifics

for the love of christ we are not killing gorta

2 Likes

my only memory of jack was him coming into thread looking like a lost puppy asking for help and it annoyed me a bit. I’ll iso

1 Like

Why not?

^also ISOing Jack

Why is there resistance to gorta wagon?

What’s the case for Heisenberg because ive checked their ISO and i found nothing to jump on, believe me, im a cred grabber i would have jumped on that if i had a small suspicion on him.

real timing with her last night after I voted her felt towny to me, which I have been warned she is dangerous but tbh so am I and she seemed good in that interaction.