Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Ya you too!

It took my three reads to read this.

If this is about the good at katze reads am leaning town to her but also that was only from the live interaction I could read into further right now if that is the question?

likely would call her town to get to play with her more though regardless tbh

1 Like

the host has triple your posts howard

oh i actually did not realize this lol

I just wanted you to restate it
Why are you voting Gyr over Heisen when they have 2 votes and Heisen has like 7

Do you think she is in a scum meta or are you just going on an adventure? ;o

im p confident spf is a villager and i think heisen being a villager would not change that at all

because thats where i left my vote when i went to bed and i have not really thought about my vote placement since waking up, the trajectory of this EoD means i will probably have to vote for my own survival at this rate, so

1 Like

Can we go back to this everyone?

VOTE: Zorvo

@BradLand When you return, may I have your thoughts on the Katze wagon?

No.

@Achromatic am I making a mistake

No :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Pretty please?

Actually yeah if you’re voting Heisen switch to Zorvo :grin::grin::grin:

spf has like 20 posts today that make me tilt my head I am not taking opinions tbh

Ask me later if spf is alive and heisen is v but right now too much to iso

Alright y’all
We have 2 main wagons which means it’s wagonomics time

what

Isn’t that usually best done after flips?

2 Likes

it’s not a meta read i just think she’s a wolf

her reactions have been fake/performative and i don’t think she’s been villagery

the last time i payed attention to a game she was in as town she was way more impactful and tried to engage more with people she scumread which is what i meant when i thought her treatment of geyde was wolfy. esp if he’s town

1 Like

~CONFIRMATION BIASED READ ALERT~

the fact that heisenberg has not posted in 19 hours does make me wonder if he’s just a frozen wolf that has accepted his fate and has given up on trying to towntell. it does not really feel like geyde’s personality to give up like this as town, granted that i don’t actually know him that well