Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Heisenberg (9): Hally, spf, Outedwolf, Gyrlander, eliza, GaulSoodman, Achromatic, sufdaddy, BradLand
katze (7): guavagudetama, min, nightingale, Rue, HowardHamlin, SaulGoodman, Zorvo
Gorta (1): Sadbi
Gyrlander (1): Jackrito
Memes (1): Phraze
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
guavagudetama (1): Ruby
Zorvo (1): Memes
Ruby (1): katze

if this is v/v everyone off wagon can burn tbh

Iā€™m not. Moving because. Anxiety over being right or. Wro G

Not Voting (2): eevee, Gorta

Importantly

I dare you to try.

Post ur legacg

Getting to it

POST YOUR. LEGACY READS OR. PERISH

Iā€™m targeting you tonight itā€™s fine

Also Iā€™ll show you how a pro does it.

i am mildly nervous

Your funeral

I think Katze isnā€™t voting top wagon cause more then 1 of their partners are on it

can you stop spouting complete garbage every post dude

Itā€™s role madness. Expect lots of night deaths.

POST UR. LEGACIES

@Achromatic @katze @nightingale @min

Hey itā€™s only if your wolf.
Cause itā€™d be true.

Not because am not confident on my reads for once day 1 and i donā€™t know how to feel about it

Just remember this if Katze is a wolf.

my legacy is my townreads not my scumreads
nightingale gaul memes min rue sadbi howard zorvo brad

i donā€™t want to give you specific people to kill tomorrow, because the truth is i donā€™t really have any confident scumreads, i just think that wolves are more likely to be in the stronger players who have been dancing around each other while never really committing and instead defaulting back to zorvo/heisenberg (which i think is probably two villagers, more confident on zorvo though) - so zack, kat, hally, visor (in order of wolfiest to towniest)

spf kinda falls into this category but iā€™ve isoā€™ed them and actually found them villagery which i canā€™t say about the others

donā€™t let these players bully you into listening to them. instead listen to my villagers

please work together though, emphasis on this point in particular. if you pull another valorant then iā€™ll have to warrior the shit out of you all in post

1 Like

SABI, SPF, AND HALLY ARE TOWN!!!

We can add Achro too but donā€™t tell him that. :curtain: :eyes:

i have hardclaimed n0 green on howard, do not use any mechanical actions on him, it is a waste