Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

That’s why I’m ascended

1 Like

Oh.

Huh. I dont know what to say to that.

Arctic posting a lot about why katze was a good vote and why heisen wasnt at eod and coming onto today like ‘but i didnt ask people to vote so this is not my wolf game’ is extremely disingenuous to me. Also i have had enough of people assuring me that people’s metas should be king for a lifetime recently.

Like arctic is good, right? Then his self meta cam be noted but isnt gospel

i laughed to myself and thought “average arctic town game” then i thought back to how geyde treated my exactly the same in hydra popcorn when he asked me for my worldview earlier in the game which was basically just to waste my time and i fell for it again

i then realized i was not stupid 5 minutes later as i thought “wait a minute there’s no fucking way a wolf dies when town katze is the counterwagon with wagons that close and katze is being voted by people i think are all just town”
“like what the fuck were wolves doing there if katze is town”

i then was smug for the next 30 minutes thinking about how the game was easy, used my ability so wolves could not silence me, and i wanted to get into the thread first so i could be the first person to get katze’s pelt because i thought it was going to be widely sought after

1 Like

basically this

2 Likes

Maybe Arctic should die. Less ego posting in the thread.

5 Likes

Hard agree

1 Like

Soon…
KimWexler (11):

what exactly were you expecting as an answer to someone asking what arctic was thinking after a flip

2 Likes

btw I’m mafia anti claim

How much did you know about your ability on night 0 and night 1

1 Like

No just in general. Your ego posting is more exhausting to read than achro (still love u both). They can only be one ego poster in a game thread.

You’ll have to kill me first

In order to take down the king you must first kill the queen

Yea. Down with ego posting

2 Likes

There’s three egoposters at the very least madam

sadbi spf
brad guava rue
gaul memes min saul zorvo
achro gorta gyr jack outed phraze
eebee katze zack
ruby

You’re just a self absorbed shitpost er, not an ego poster.

VOTE: nightingale

1 Like

i mean that’s the point i’m making? i explained my thoughts on why i was thinking katze was better to vote, as opposed to spamming garbage and convincing people by begging to be sheeped

quite literally look at the role based on me from that game lmao

1 Like

Ahem

fwiw im currently considering shielding arctic for today

Aren’t they the same