Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Between your 10 million copypastas, references only you guys understand and the alts this game I think I’m getting a migraine.

1 Like

So I guess you die tonight?

1 Like

only a little when i saw gyrlander say he tried to vote you last second
would have made this a whole lot easier
although i probably would have cleared geyde so maybe not actually who knows

every time someone flips town i’ll think harder about the game and that includes people i already townread but i am pretty sure she is town independent of flips. i don’t want to read her based on read accuracy unless her reasoning comes across as blatantly made up/powerwolfy because last game if i had done this i would have sent town!her into the stratosphere for misreading me so i’m glad i didn’t

Summary

god im trying to play this fairly but every question you ask me feels like it has some underlying agenda like the other time you asked me about what people calling me a powerwolf for pushing you meant for your alignment which just felt like a sneaky way of accusing yourself of being tmi’ed v, and now this post which feels like you’re trying to test whether you can get away with pushing someone i’m pretty sure is town

i know this is confbias but
pls

1 Like

why

neither of you have particularly unfakeable town metas so i wouldn’t have exactly ruled it out if we kept missing
although now i’m ruling it out for this post

1 Like

Probably if mafia can anti claim me with right role lol

1 Like

brad also often posts like a deflated hot air balloon but sure I’ll keep that in mind

:joy_cat:

Fine, I guess I’ll put away my inherent breaking-bad-account bias and acknowledge that Kim is actually reading quite town rn and has been for a while

I’m not voting Ruby though this is the hill I’ll die on, at least for today

VOTE: Eevee

1 Like

It’s fun because I’ve never played a game with an “anti claim” role. Could you explain it to me how it usually works in this server? In case I have to roleclaim and don’t wanna end up getting ANTI CLAIMED.

lmao i just wanted you to cope with the fact that they all townread me but i knew that was also an interpretation of it

and yeah i get it altho im honestly not sure what my agenda even is anymore

i said i was gonna leave forever ago but i am still here

(ftr if you’re a wolf this is exactly why im trying to engage with wolfreads less cuz ur kinda pocketing me ngl) (@achromatic gimme a sanity check on the post im replying to whenever ur back?)

anyway im out for real this time pce

1 Like

VOTE: katze

2 Likes

I know I just voted but this wagon is tempting…

this bait isnt working

time to stop dancing around @ get to business ngl

theres no bait

The usual way anti claim works is:

• mafia shows host a post and ask if this is correct than said player dies

• mafia has to show said post and guess the role than said player dies

• or said player just get vanillaized or roleblocked.

i feel like I’ve turned this game into a loss

nothing you’ve said towards arctic feels right

or like

any of your posts

3 Likes