Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

It doesnt move the needle much for me and i am atm choosing to disegage from arctic for reasons and pursue other leads for now. I will say that after our opening clash i am no longer worried about any sort of power wolfing being a problem from arctic given who currently has eyes on him. Him being a bit of a joke as town does also relieve some of my tension. Otoh, broadly, how v arctic reads your stance on him and doesnt recognize how unpredatory you are being eludes me.

Paragraphs. How exciting. When i have more time i will review this through the lense of you v and katze w to see if your through line holds up.

Remind me of posts you made against katze yesterday btw

wait crap
ive been feeling like vomiting the last two days

@katze get in the wolf box

in case this wasn’t clear i think night is solidly town

the reasons presented to wolfread her don’t go much further than accusations of shade on a couple posts and paranoia but that’s like, not really convincing sorry

i also forgot to vote on this account so VOTE: katze

i don’t expect this to actually stick, but we’ll see what happens

1 Like

hydra games are a little bit different, especially that one when you have chloe in your dms yelling at you

but i also barely did anything on D1 and was actually confident in my PoE there when i started playing, because. well, ironically for similar reasons you scumread me, i was able to confidently clear half the game because they were just obvious villagers. the villagers were villagery, the wolves were wolfy

also that’s a 10er when i typically drown out in higher playercount games + hydras are easier to read for the most part

but if you want to use that game then you could probably compare my D1 read on windward to most of my reads this game that you hate, i said she was prob a villager and then did absolutely nothing with it cause i had no real confidence in it, i let her die in a rand with someone i scumread much more (ok tbh that was a mistake on my part but it did happen!) and then that was that. im p sure even early D2 i didnt do that much

i mean hell i just opened my iso in one of my last town games and

two of the concerns against me are already pretty much present in that game, me not really caring about early pressure on me and proceeding to “do my own thing” (see min on D1) and me admitting to holding onto my cards that game (the proph thing you hate for some reason??) altho in that game it was a lot more blatant and for way different reasons

fwiw i don’t think any of this makes me a villager more than i think it means your concerns are less valid, but ykno

among us

welp im outted gg

2 Likes

how is literally anyone supposed to make any argument towards someone who speaks like a final fantasy villain anytime someone has a clashing view compared to them

I dont feel like back reading but im pretty sure it isnt hard to see posts from my early iso scumreading him

1 Like

Is this to me?

Guava’s poggers basedpilled Ruby Read

Paragraph 1: has made this exact same read as town before. Like almost word for word something she said in a UDW game
Paragraph 2: “man I wish I knew more about Heisen since he’s getting voted” seems town. A wolf would be more likely to just go with it.
Paragraph 3: I’m gonna be honest Ruby’s run-on sentences are fucking me up here and I barely know what this says.

#3755 this joke vote followed by her major disappearance is a little wolfy. But it also looks like I’m just saying that cuz it’s a vote on me so I didn’t wanna point it out.

#4690 this could be Katze/Ruby W/W but I think this is a genuine read and it makes sense…. Points towards Villager Katze as well here

#4743 and #4764 are NAI I just love pointing them out cuz they’re the best posts in the thread you tell them girl

me the second someone insinuates i might be a wolf

also guava is more biased towards ruby than i am and im literally dating her

this probably doesnt mean anything but i find it hilarious

4 Likes

i don’t think they are being unpredatory, i have pointed out a number of posts which i think are shady and implicitly agenda’d

on the surface i see what you mean, but like i think regardless of alignment retaliation isn’t the approach they would take. because i am obviously town to a town katze and to a wolf katze pushing me won’t make me back off

1 Like

I wouldn’t want them to die even if I was wolfreading them cuz I know they die early a lot but I actually do think they’re town LOL

you’re not obviously town to me :stuck_out_tongue:

(im hedging rly hard on u if u cant tell)

min continues to be a villager (even if katze is town)

2 Likes

stop pretending you don’t know i’m town

yes it is

I understand being a confident player but so much of your posts are just. I cant describe it

outwardly talking about how you’re relieved that arctic is “bad at town” when literally nobody said that and your posts earlier towards me defending myself being you completely underestimating makes it very hard to civily engage. it doesnt matter if you barely know anyone but talent isnt black and white and going “does this player usually suck at playing mafia” and using it to tell whether or not you want to listen to someone isnt really among the fair ways to play mafia

i mean at some point your obtuseness goes from hero villager to purposeful ignorance and im considering whether or not you fall under the former or latter

kat spent most of d1 pushing zorvo, gyr, and hally, all of which are meh and the pushes themselves are meh too

kat/achro w/w is plausible imo given their reads on each other feeling too confident compared to whats in thread imo

But w katze not only not pushing but breaking v achro’s stride when i am going for your head? Like earlier she was like arctic probably v’ in the middle of me going at you. Like, usually wolves let me have my fun if it suits you but both with you and min it feels she is trying to make me ease up.

I will for sure go over things when at my computer, but the sense i get from live reading today is that.