Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

+1

It’s an excerise. Please do it.

Do we assume all are dead by the time i get to ruby

No. Just imagine eahc one is today’s flip.

GGhana I’m being serious.

banter aside

Katze

Ruby

Arctic

Ruby

Night

Katze

I want to do this and I just may. give me a while though

Start considering. If you are town the game is leaving you behind and soon you wont be here anymore.

1 Like

Take your time. Just imagine eahc person is today’s flip

have you considered writing down all of your townreads in a notepad document and seeing which ones are valid here and now

ranking them optional

writing this down I think this is kinda dumb and I doubt I’ll follow through on any of these when push comes to shove

rly

i was expecting you to call it wolfy :joy_cat:

i think(?) they were both joking

zack
min??? (not sure if thats a katze endorsed take but id look at it for the others who mentioned them being w/w earlier)

not answering
achro :curtain:

idfk
idfk

top one maybe night but id probably ask for a thousand sanity checks

I don’t see the current wagons as reason to push someone either though. I have a long history of killing villages, because I get annoyed and stubborn about playstyles, I just can’t find any town things they have done, to justify town reading them while I can with others. Imo if a scum has done openly scummy things they deserve to lose. This is not suppose to be a easy game. So its important to follow the logical structure of a player to see if it makes sense, from a townie point of view which tbh is not the best play here it is becoming apparent for many reasosn.

I have an exercise back for you. Why these three?

Thank you

thank god i wasnt tagged and therefore dont have to answer

1 Like

Thank you

(I’ll answer the actual exercise shortly, I am not entirely focused at the moment.)

Sufdaddy please answer it :P