Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@SPF

Any questions?
Second time I’m doing this but I gotta get to bed because I get up early tomorrow.

Post it coward

I can look for one unsure when the last one was exactly but I’ll look for you

i think the world that im currently living in is a world where there’s like maybe 1-2 wolves within the obvious LHF posters (such as ruby/evee) and then a deepwolf or two that are doing a decent enough job at staying active and evading suspicion

alternately it could just be something boring like evee/ruby/artic/X

[today]
[i’d like in depth thoughts on these slots if you can]
[if you’re a villager i think they’ll help me find you]

1 Like

condional ones mostly right now nothing is really solid i have read maybe 15% of thread though i have stated my town reads even slight I’d kill anyone outside those

alright but dont hold me to it

town:

spf
sadbi

townlean:

brad
achromatic
rue
nightingale

less townlean:

guav
zack

i-barely-townread-these-names-but-wouldnt-touch-them-today-for-reasons:

jack
memes
phraze

idk:

visor
katze

can die:

ghana
arctic
min
ruby
Gyrlander

May i interest you in voting eevee to get him in thread? Please?

K I’ll do some more real timing cause doesn’t require me to hard ISO then do that will @ you when i have made the post with it

i think ur town now, so not really lol

1 Like

idk:

visor

:stare:

2 Likes

oh eevee should be at the bottom of this list in the “can die” tier obv

:confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

:sleepingleafeon:

i mean im not interested in touching u today bcuz u voted heisenberg

but idk how to read u

Not a single one of you know how to read

Goodnight

Ghana is eyebrow raising to me but you can explain tomorrow tbh

its legitimately really hard to articulate my read entirely beyond “gut”

when she posts i feel like she has good t0an but her intent is nefarious, her treatment of me in particular just feels… really slimy

a lot of this read does revolve around arctic being a wolf, tbh, and if he is a wolf i think i would borderline turbo her. i really do think that those two are the most likely w/w pair in the game rn, maybe behind you/zack for a stupid meme reason but i dont wolfread you two :wowee:

honestly a lot of my negative feelings on her are just her treatment of me. if i flip before her i strongly recommend people give it a look. im biased, i might be overreacting, but i think its pretty horrid and in a w!arctic/v!me world especially (if we’re v/v then im… less sure what it means for her)

she is definitely my least confident wolfread (i guess 2nd least confident cuz ruby is sorta there by default?) because i think she has a few posts that are rly villagery and has hit some very villagery emotional beats at times – but the overall direction of her posts i think is EVIL and CROOKED and yeah im kinda just repeating myself atp i think

so like

im a bit overconfident in my read on him right now because im not sure he has posted a singular read this entire game

my read on him is kinda just based off of his attitude, i don’t think he has a fucking idea whats going on, and i believe if he were a wolf that he would have tried to position himself around heisenberg like, at all. caveat there being it’s possible he flat out just missed EoD and meant to do that, i do believe regardless of alignment he missed EoD unintentionally

i think his posts about heisenberg feel like kinda classical v!gorta posts, its hard to describe it any better than that without playing with him, and also feel kinda strongly like they lack TMI

i think his treatment of me when he was around kinda solidified my read on him being solidly >rand v – not lock for a secret reason – gorta is kinda notorious for hating reading me so him not making bitchy comments about it would probs be outting

1 Like

i have not been presented with a good reason to townread ghana even though i think his posting is ~fine~

Am I out of touch?

[something about this read bothers me]
[but i dont think its on a game level so]
[nya]