Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Do you think Katze and Arctic have to be v/w?

Honestly i am not feeling it either. Gonna read a bit of what i missed and then do my mafia homework later.

Take as much time as you want on your break.

1 Like

I feel the current votes donā€™t really fit the current world, that everyone is discussing this is suppose to be Arctic vs Katze, Where people are meant to be taking stances on it, but the votes show its more of a massacre then a battle since the only people voting Katze are both Arctic and that concerns me how one sided this got compared to yesterday when Katze had 7 voters.

If push came to shove I would vote Arctic today as well since, I donā€™t like their play today compared to yesterday where I thought he was pretty good. My concern is though based off current votes if a wolf is he just getting bussed. Since nothing else is gaining any real traction apart from Ruby, and Eevee who are both not around a lot. They is the Gyr wagon, but I donā€™t think that is a real threat.

So in the Arctic W world either rest of wolf team are bussing or really have no control of the game which imo feels not right.

1 Like

Vote Count

KimWexler (7): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, katze, BradLand, Sadbi, min, Achromatic
Ruby (3): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale
Gyrlander (3): Memes, Jackrito, Phraze
eevee (2): spf, guavagudetama
katze (2): HowardHamlin, KimWexler
BradLand (1): Rue
Memes (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (3): eevee, Gorta, Ruby

So you considered it but you know thereā€™s a slight possibility and I may do that as wolfā€¦ Donā€™t you think youā€™re just kind of tunneling me? I get the feeling no matter what I say youā€™re going to find a way Iā€™m a wolf after all. Let me tell you: you can do that with essentially everyone. Thereā€™s a way for everyone to be wolf no matter what they post. I just wish you didnā€™t encase me. I can only imagine you being able to hunt real wolves with all your determination. It would be a sight to beholdā€¦ and yetā€¦ here I am. Being the target. (Hey! I actually enjoy it! But I get the feeling you would feel much more accomplished if you were pursuing real wolves! Thatā€™s why I want to change your mind) :heart:

Iā€¦disagree with arctic being bussed possibly?

Given the shift from kat to arctic I just. Donā€™t think mafia does that for no reason

@sufdaddy Iā€™d like your answer to this as well.

not necessarily I suppose, but it seems likely

If Arctic were to flip town, would you kill min or katze first?

Why even ask this honestly

i think zackā€™s trentment of ruby looks p bad if rubys a wolf
he says "whoops forgot ruby existed, no read "
then when hes back in thread again he says
"whoops forgot ruby existed, no read "
its just
disapproving mrrrrr

1 Like

min, most likely, but Iā€™d have to think about it

Iā€™m trying to understand his worldview, since itā€™s been fairly focused around Arctic being a wolf.

1 Like

I really doubt I would be so lazy in that way if we were w/w but shrug

Iā€™ve just never seen Ruby posting when Iā€™ve been around

Nya

hhhhh I think if theyā€™re v/v then Brad is probably a wolf but if Brad is a wolf youā€™re absolutely a wolf and obviously youā€™re not going to consider that world cuz you can see your role card

The other wolves in that world are likeā€¦ Memes, Jack and Heisen
At EoD Memes and Jack were both on random town (Gyr and Zorvo) because they also werenā€™t on at EoD like Heisen but if they were I imagine Katze dying instead

Itā€™s just an idea though, itā€™s so hard for me to read Arctic without being biased
His posts seemed town but heā€™s just kinda rude so I want to believe heā€™s a wolf :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Arctic and katze probably has a wolf but if arctic is town I will kill min first who I think is wolf with arctic

Why is literally everyone treating my slot like this

1 Like