Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Rue yeah this is still how I feel about Ruby, though she has some new posts to look through

#6731 is interesting. I don’t get Achro being more suspicious than Gaul, or them both being less suspicious than Gyr. But this is just me contrasting my opinions with her’s, I don’t actually see much to gleam about her alignment from this

#6802 this is even more interesting cuz I’m actually playing nothing like my other town games so this made me a little suspicious. Later I try to coerce her to read the 3k posts she missed but no dice

I don’t have much to say about anything else
Overall she’s less locked town for me than before but I still think she’s a town member and I don’t want her dead yet

1 Like

Look, the best way for you to change my mind is scum hinting yourself. Provide reads, push people etc etc and maybe i will find you that way and if you are aware that you are very pocketable then watch out for that too.

I really like Arctic’s day one I found them objective and asking the right questions and scum hunting in the right way. To explain this better they were not tunnelling and looking at everyone and giving clear thoughts. I did a whole iso on day one calling them a top town read when they were Saul, today has being a bit more of a mess though, I don’t like their tunnel on Katze, but its seems a weird power play to go for if W and already lost a member. But I still like the day one enough to not vote them here, unless it was to save Katze who I think is also town.

Tbh I need to look at them as a whole to see if their day 2 is as bad as I think, or its just everyone saying hes bad has semi convinced me and created some weird negative mentality.

Because appeasing me is not gonna work and tunneling me either, anything to do with approaches towards changing my mind directly is not gonna work, go do the work on others.

I quickly iso d Ruby and it didn’t seem that suspicious to me, unless katze is a wolf maybe

I remember them being ml bait the last time I played with them (on mu as TL) so meh

KimWexler (7): Outedwolf, sufdaddy, katze, BradLand, Sadbi, min, Achromatic
Ruby (4): GaulSoodman, Gyrlander, nightingale, Jackrito
Gyrlander (2): Memes, Phraze
eevee (2): spf, guavagudetama
katze (2): HowardHamlin, KimWexler
BradLand (1): Rue
Memes (1): Zorvo

Voting Ruby does mean I’m on same wagon as Gyr though which I semi hate.

Then don’t! :relaxed:

Why is Sadbi a wolf if Brad is?

is eod in 50 minutes or 24h 50 minutes
i cant remember
been blanking on the time

24h 48m

1 Like

Also i want everyone to think about this.

If Arctic is a wolf, what does it mean for you the fact that he stopped Sadbi and I from fighting.

This is the thing that gives me pause and not going full on Arctic.

If i am a wolf and i see two villagers fighting, i will not stop that! The more they fight and the more they cant trust each other the better for me and my team, it’s better to have two town eating each other than get in between them and stop them to look good and get some cred. At least for me personally.

Have you read them??

I can go find the post where Brad just straight asks Sadbi to vote somewhere and they just do it like idc if they ‘could have just done that in wolf chat’ it’s suspicious lol

Also their legacy reads were both spamming that the other one is town, if you think they’re both town that’s okay but they’re definitely the same alignment in my book

Lol we do this every game.

Memes has witnessed it.

Arctic has witnessed it.

SPF has witnessed it.

Katze has witnessed it.

Do you think that two scum openly do that, associating with each other like a pair of noobs?

People have complained that once both of us find each other as town we do become a voting block.

I’d believe it more as v/v or one of them pocketing the other. I cant see that as w/w

I thought eod was today :wowee:

This game will never end

1 Like

I wish we could hammer Arctic now and be done with today

1 Like