yā€™all posted too much while i was gone

Please stop

My reason is not haha funny but

Hally herself Saud she rather focus on others than him

i donā€™t really buy katā€™s posts

sheā€™s laying it on a bit thick imo

Spf is frozen

yeah i know yours isnt

im p sure zack/hally/arctic are only doing it because they think its funny and hally is positioning herself to keep her vote on me so at this rate im not particularly confident i will survive today lol

Do you think their votes are wolfy?

Letā€™s not, letā€™s chop him.

If Zorvo is not chopped today guys then i guess you can keep your outed wolf, im parking on him and dipping out believing ive done my part!

Happy Sunday!

I donā€™t see anything wrong with thread direction rn
So disagree with ā€œtalk about literally anyone else nowā€
People are doing that lol

theres no fun in her posts

no joie de vivre

are you actually concerned about this 5 hours into the day lol

Valid tbh

Thereā€™s just literally nothing to go off of rn besides posts that make my brain hurt and I honestly do not feel like arguing with memes specifically about it

fwiw i did see a wolfgame from brad just recently where he significantly broke the range of the last game we just played w/him, and spent quite a lot of time lashing out and being salty at another player for how he was talking to him

i think the way brad went after zack is actually quite towny too but just wanna caution that it isnā€™t out of his range

Anti town behavior

ive already expressed i think hally is a wolf

i understand zacks to the extent that he explained it and his hypothetical perspective makes sense, i donā€™t really see it because im viewing seths posts as ~outting when he isnt, so whatever, could easily go either way. maybe a bit villagery if i had to force blood out of a stone

visors no clue