Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

girl me too

They are actually…

Fuck, I can’t think of anything clever here.

Not town…

Dammit!

guara believein that is another reason to town read him

@katze

is it normal for ruby to openly lie about something and then admit she was lying about it to try to trick herself into being confident

i am very confused

fair enough

im still kinda like

you saying my responses to pressure D1 are less aggressive than my wolf game when a LOT of the suspicion on me is due to my responses to pressure is

:joy_cat:

2 Likes

Wtfwtbaw?

1 Like

It’s actually Wtfwtbawilf

Ya it’s why i still town read you cause the reason people scum read you is a wrong read

if they came up with sometthing vaild to scum read you then there would have been thought but since that is the only reason people that have reas the threead think i am confident my read stands

[i have no idea what’s happening]
[i am just going to yield to spf and kat on this]

2 Likes

Tbf i dont know what she is talking about but when you returned to thread after hally and i owned you (citation needed) you were calmer and i town read you off of that.

ive definitely seen her openly lie about things as a villager because she thinks itd look good

i dont think ive seen her lie about confidence in a push but i am not an expert on her im p sure youve played with her more than i have :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Okay I’m done stalling
Brad read soon tm

1 Like

yea i got tilted and left and came back after untilting

which i dont rly think is exclusive to my towngame

2 Likes

also think that rue actually trying to interact and read me how they have is town indicative for her

Ah yes that’s right!

Thank You!

i feel like the most simple explanation is that ruby is a wolf who lied bcuz she doesn’t have a consistent worldview and then tried to cover for it by just brazenly going “yeah i lied, so what?”

that seems slightly more reasonable to me than “ruby lied about how confident she is about ghana being a wolf even though she thinks that ghana is a wolf anyway because she wants to trick herself into believing that she’s confident”

1 Like

this gamestate feels cursed to me

[should i ask how so]