Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

@Achromatic does the person have to go over for your gimmick?

No

Copy

Brad read

#182 funny until I realise Sadbi voted this first :grimacing::grimacing:
Context
#173 Memes says “Brad scum”
#178 Sadbi votes it? Like you guys are a voting block cuz you know you’re town right? You think you know >200 posts in?
That probably reads as rude I’m genuinely confused on what I’m missing. Like I guess it’s just a shitpost but I’m still going to chew on it since my main sus pre-ISO was you guys voting together.

#194 do I even have to talk about why this looks scummy when spf did it for me at the time?

#223 this post is true but I think it’s NAI. Memes had character development during this game ig cuz he was even less likable at the beginning.

#310 sigh. For what?

#1185 I’m… not sure how to feel about this post. It’s town, I think? Sure, have some social credit.

#1215 I actually kinda like this readlist if I remember who Zack is off the top of my head. But also the Bradbi pair is still here which scares me.

#1289 this actually reads town. Have some social credit, confidently.

#1294 well don’t say that…

#1301 y’know… Phraze probably won’t be too hard to ISO… (considering lumping Phraze in with Brad and Sadbi in the “they’re definitely the same alignment… which one? I don’t know.” Category)

#1625 (spf) + #1627 (Brad) PLEASE STOP SHEEPING :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: WHAT ARE YOU

#2443 more NAI correctposting.

#4363 what the fuck why. Why ever.

#4721 this vote makes sense since you were townreading Katze. A bit of social credit for townreading Katze before it was cool.

#4819 this was abrasive but probably NAI. All the people you townread here make sense for the time.

#5398 basedpilled if not w/w (unfortunately we might be in that world)

#5416 where tf did Visor come from and how did he get so high

#6712 this interaction makes Rue look bad and you look good. +social credit for you and -social credit for them.

#6955 this vote makes sense since you said they were bad in a Katze V or Ruby W world but I’m a little shocked you wouldn’t wanna flip Ruby first for maximum info

#8060 “if you play well people will think you’re playing well” thanks

Conclusion: stop sheeping Brad. Are you a wolf or are you and Sadbi just close friends who are gonna play together regardless of alignment? Either way, not a priority for a while since without a certain other slot flipping you’re unsolvable in my eyes.

ruby is like
65% w
her reactions to pressure are absurdly stiff and unnatural

VOTE: KimWexler

I think this is town but I think Ruby is more likely town and I doubt a new wagon will form

who would your preferred execution be again?

Like you can all so many things “never W/W” but Memes is definitely never W/W with Ruby after that, I wish I had a modpost left

That’s why I’ve been ISOing people I don’t know :sob::sob::sob:

VOTE: Ruby

Memes cannot be wolves with Ruby or Gaul btw.

Next on my ISO chopping block is Phraze because I have to go afk in 30 minutes for an indeterminate amount of time
EDIT: there was nothing to read nvm

1 Like

realistically i think that either ruby or arctic going over is fine but i really want to thunderdome with ruby right now lol

1 Like

Feels more like a squash match than a thunderdome if its you vs ruby.

2 Likes

that’s the way i like my thunderdomes

3 Likes

1 Like

ngh
could outed bea wolf
maybe
wanna look at d1 again

ill take a page from the brad/sabi book and simp for my gf just to spite you

4 Likes

im in pain
someone remind me to do that tomorrow