Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

im not trying to strongman hally? like if anyone im trying to strongarm seth, becuz repeats self for the 20th time but im not actually that interested in voting hally today solely because there is a glaring outedwolf (haha get it? cuz… cuz… :flushed:) id much rather focus on, im semi confident that ill have a better read on hally as the game progresses anyway so if im misfiring there then mbe ill figure that out

im memeing less than i normally would be for a reason that has nothing to do with my alignment and i kind of think that should be obvious? not the reason itself but the fact that it shouldnt be ai because lol if you think i cant meme as a wolf then :wowee:

given the myriad of issues people seem to have with my approach to the game maybe i should change it

skill issue

Memes isn’t being his usual self.

I feel like the way memes is handling Seth, that he wants the townie points for catching him since instead of solving the game more he dipped out.

And well needless I say more about Seth.

my keyboard covers up the reply box every time on phone

zoomers pls help me with the technology

i just dont really get why katze is insistent on wanting to kill seth when his claim is pretty blatantly not indicative of his alignment and when i dont really have the impression that she’s the type of player that really likes to policy kill

idk if i find it scummy though

1 Like

im not trying to strongman hally? like if anyone im trying to strongarm seth, becuz repeats self for the 20th time but im not actually that interested in voting hally today solely because there is a glaring outedwolf (haha get it? cuz… cuz… :flushed:) id much rather focus on, im semi confident that ill have a better read on hally as the game progresses anyway so if im misfiring there then mbe ill figure that out

im memeing less than i normally would be for a reason that has nothing to do with my alignment and i kind of think that should be obvious? not the reason itself but the fact that it shouldnt be ai because lol if you think i cant meme as a wolf then :wowee:

given the myriad of issues people seem to have with my approach to the game maybe i should change it

wow I read up and I feel like I’ve lost more than I gained

I’ll be awake for another hour or so but I’m not sure on my ability to keep on the thread
please be patient <3

wolves cant meme

gotem

(the issue isn’t that you can’t meme - but regardless if you are a villa changing the way you approach this game is probably going to be helpful)

i dont care about his claim i think he literally perspective slipped being nontown

his claim having holes is the bonus

katze r u super stressed atm?

i kind of disagree but i think it’s possible that u believe it

i dont think so but my parents thought that i was mad at them earlier so maybe i am and just dont know it

Katze:

Do you love this shit?
Are you high right now?
Do you ever get nervous?
Are you single?
I heard you fuck your girl, is it true?
You gettin’ money?
You think them guys you with is with you?

do you want a hot chocolate
I got marshmallows yesterday and I have vanilla stuff and cream and it makes one super awesome hot chocolate

I genuinely think Kat is being towny in regards to this.

I’m not seeing how yall are wolf read in this.

Maybe I am not aware of her wolfrange

Let’s say
“Root issue is I don’t think Kat genuinely considers that post from Zorvo outing, and then from there I don’t vibe with the conclusions other people give regarding Kat’s stuff.”

I’d describe the feeling as uncanny valley regarding the entire interaction

@min

1 Like

if katze is v ppl should prolly look at spf

the jumping on made me :fry: a bit

Compare how Kat is handling Seth vs how Memes is handling Seth.

i don’t know if seth’s thing was a perspective slip and tbh i’m kinda scarred from villagers getting jumped on for saying dumb shit that seems like a slip and getting railroaded for it

but i’m sure we’ll kill seth soon and find out

@Heisenberg are you willing to claim for an experiment