Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

firstly i haven’t been calling ruby mafia… i probably scumread them a tiny bit more than rand but the reason i’m not voting them is because i don’t have enough confidence for it to be a wolf flip (which some people think is unpartnered with me) when if it flips town we have the same situation tomorrow, unless you re-evaluate me and see that i’m town. i asked because i want to let you decide whether you want to resolve me now if you can’t see past me being a wolf

My partner is late getting off work x(

You are stuck with me for a bit

also, ruby has posts which feel like they are tmi’ing katze town and i think katze is a wolf so that kinda makes me doubt ruby is a wolf a little?

You: why does everyone think we are partnered

Also you:

right now i think that you are more likely to be mafia than not but i am open to a world where you are town and i have been all day. you are currently not doing yourself any favors

ultimately i would prefer to leave the decision up to you for various reasons

might stay on the ruby wagon and might switch over before EOD. i am undecided

ok but youve also acknowledged if you survive to D3 youd have more time to make yourself findable

also come on lmao

Join me and Brad so we can finally end this saga

LOL

First time to make me laugh

idk would i
i highly doubt i am ever going to not want you dead and that seems to be causing issues for people trying to read me

i hate that i think its villagery but “i think ruby might have TMIed katze town so im not voting her” is :joy_cat: tier of posting when ruby is your counterwagon you’re refusing to selfpres

1 Like

I mean… imagine it being right about you being town though. :flushed:

But then SPF is actually mafia. :rage:

wait why would me being town make spf a wolf ive had her at ~locktown almost all game

i think you’re a wolf more than i think she tmi’ed you but without that context it is kinda funny

It was a joke.

1 Like

You have to realize that there’s a point where the wifom argument is incredibly stupid

I had spf lock town about the time she finished her new heisen themed fur coat.

1 Like

Thank you SPF! Ty very much

That’s the thing, Katie is near impossible to read

*Katze