Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

pls more ppl townread me im Begging u i just want to be towncore

Be towny

i townread u before anyone else did do i get a preorder founders bonus

idgi

okay no one entertained me so iā€™ll do it instead

your posts reek of an attempt at parenting the thread in a way that comes across as productive but ultimately accomplish a whole lot of nothing. your self-awareness post replying to min about why they voted for you just vibed really badly, i donā€™t know what motivation youā€™d have for deliberately (so you claim) avoiding making reads and instead talking about mech. yucky. maybe you can explain that for me

Cucumber Lime Gatorade is the best Gatorade flavor. Discuss

No

ur reward is that im going to shield u for the rest of the game

itā€™s my n0 and I used it like a stupid idiot. The entire gamestate is completely snowballing away from a place I can get a grasp on it
I have the next 48 hours to try and either solve heisenberg as town (which would make whatever my ability is neutral at best, I might be able to disable the d1 exec like this? Iā€™m really not sure) or get votes on him
and I think Iā€™ll have to do a lot of shouting to get to the top

If I do fall asleep, ama. Please send me questions (so I can feel important and valued for my opinions) while I nap.

lmao

lmao x2

ill pass

ty for explaining tho

omg yes ty queen

Town harem invitation denied

katze is ACTIVE and TOWNTELLING in town chat

1 Like

Iā€™m needy for attention uwu

sabi is probably a wolf

Summary

they claim to be sleepbi, but their account is CLEARLY sadbi

oh i forgot to even say what i was going to by replying to that post

yeah iā€™m generally used to town you being more sassy at me and calling me bad when i misread you (at least in turbos) and your reaction here felt off. half the time you say something which makes me think ā€œdamn i just got ownedā€ but this reaction was comparatively weaksauce

do i really care about this point? not really because itā€™s kinda niche and idk we havenā€™t played an actual long form game in a long time so eh

eat my shorts

1 Like

If someone of my choosing is executed today, an ability will trigger
I have no idea what it is.
I chose heisenberg on n0
this ability, given that it has limited use and relies on me predicting a vote like that I have to assume is pretty powerful
My guess is I might just take their abilities, although Iā€™m really not sure
I donā€™t have any context to read into

Eliza sounds 100% like a 3P

eh

youre probably right that im on avg more sassy about that stuff as town but im not particularly happy about that (something something bitchtell something rip marshal :pensive:)

unrelated im not quite sure why eliza is claiming? and also eliza being not elizathepsycho is super confusing