Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

OK sorry I was confused.

Oh fuck Iā€™m the current top poster and missed my 69th post. I should shut up now.

Sorry everyone cidhsmzvdksjbxlzka

I think thatā€™s supposed to make it difficult to claim

which is why Iā€™m claiming it anyways
Iā€™m like a 3p role except Iā€™m missing a ton of information and have hard limits that arenā€™t provable
which kind of sucks but I think this is better than playing ā€œguess the cfdā€

katze knows im town

i did the calculations

oh are we outting as masons finally

is there a way to ISO ppl on this site

yes

1 Like

the bradposts at the start of the game are way overblown and the hostility felt unnecessary and fake

i am not sure how AI it is though because he plays a lot more feeble as scum

little person icon next to the vote icon and the heart

oooh tyty

excuse me but
what is standard bradposting
I donā€™t think I know them

god dang someone finally agrees with me

i dont need a criminal lawyer, i need a criminal lawyer

probably gonna bury an obvious wolf so that i can get killed on n1 and chill in the gy for the rest of the game

Under the op/host post #1

its ok seth is gonna die n1 as the totally real ascetic doctor so u can bury my partner on d2

by bradposts i just meant posts from brad

i donā€™t know how iā€™d describe his standard townposting, this isnā€™t a meta read (well the last part kinda is) itā€™s just that his annoyance seemed faked but idk i think continuing this line of thought is futile

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand how to read BlueKang. The townplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical simping most of the jokes will go over a typical readerā€™s head. Thereā€™s also Bradā€™s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these potss, to realise that theyā€™re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who scumread BlueKang truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnā€™t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Bradā€™s existential catchphrase ā€œ[female player] IS OBVIOUS TOWNā€ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevā€™s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. Iā€™m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Bradā€™s genius wit unfolds itself on their mafia screens. What foolsā€¦ how I pity them.

VOTE: spf

His annoyance isnā€™t faked towards memes but itā€™s NAI if you catch my drift