Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

They are

why cant his defenders be w/w
u are shutting down townreads on him but this implies heā€™s town

cant wait for people to try to read into these spf/hally posts

1 Like

i donā€™t see why you wouldnā€™t? i am actually a pretty easy push in the early game for most wolves because people tend to have trouble reading my alignment and itā€™s usually not until later in the dayphase/later in the game that people start townreading me with more confidence

i think that youre perfectly aware that people tend to scumread me for breathing (As JJJ once said), which means i dont see a reason why u wouldnt push on me as a wolf, especially since u did it in a non-committal way that you arent even committing to right now as we speak

No. Heā€™s null because he hasnā€™t given me content. Will announce my read on him when I can find him.

i feel like spf is kinda looking for things to press on that can be construed as wolfy but arenā€™t actually

like sheā€™s pressing michelle on pushing c4 for his gimmick which yes isnā€™t great reasoning for a push but itā€™s pretty on brand for michelle to have oddball takes that she pushes with confidence as v and i think she struggles to do that as wolf which i feel like spf knows so idk pressing on it just seems more like trying to undermine clears on michelle

and pressing chloe for her treatment of me/spf is the same, like obv if chloe has a hard wolf read on spf and then spf flips v that would make chloe reassess her read on me somewhat when iā€™ve been pushing spf and people generally think we can read each other well? it just feels like normal villagery paranoia to get concerned about me if she flips v and chloe is a very paranoid villager so trying to frame it as wolfy feels Wrong

obv #biased but it feels like the same with me too cuz like iā€™m the most noncommittal villager in existence and trying to shade me for not committing to a wolf read on her on D1 of a meme game when i feel like iā€™ve committed to it more than i generally commit to anything D1 is just a particularly bad reason to wolf read me

idk i just feel like sheā€™s grasping for ways to undermine people and not really thinking about whether these things make sense for those people to be doing

bottom text

Like you think a bunch of people are being manufactured or something?

:pleading_face:

1 Like

yeah we should vote for him

(all those posts from spf/me were copy pasted directly from last game ftr

in case thatā€™s not obvious)

extremely bad read inside that i dont actually believe in

nya

spf/hally >rand to be w/w for that string of posts

I havenā€™t wolf read him yet hence not thinking itā€™s w/w. It just feels like tmi slip since heā€™s an easy tr for people to claim since people donā€™t question it or itā€™s a way to pocket him because he tends to tr those who tr him.

Iā€™m just sus over the early tr when he hasnā€™t town told.

IF SOMEONE EVER RESPONDS WITH A PICTURE OF A WOLF THEY ARE 90%+ TO BE A WOLF. It happens very often, itā€™s an even stronger rule of thumb than regarding the Walter white you got me gif. Just snspvote them and then blame me in post game if they turn out uo be villa

extremely bad read inside that i dont actually believe in

im gay

1 Like

what am I even reading?

4 Likes

Why canā€™t spf and Hally spam copypasta in wolfu chat instead :thinking:

gorta v

No bc deadass