Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

astand historically puts a decent amount of red herring roles into his games, some of which look blatantly antitown

im just ignoring it until something happens with it, imo theres decent odds it has no mechanical significance beyond being scary

@Chloe

obligatory “if this claim turns out to be fake it isnt outting” disclaimer here

I mean im not gonna worry about it, if i trigger it i trigger it

targeting guillo tonight

kill me pls

It’s optimal to claim negative utilities. Such as this and the word curse, if i dont see a claim on the word action today, i will chop whoever claims it after day 1.

“light bastard and experimental elements”

we sure Hamlin or the word curse are even claimable by someone?

wet can’t do anything about it anyway, let’s refocus the discussion on staywolfyfriend

2 Likes

eh

very possible its something silly like “you cop the first person who says :joy_cat: each day”, but this probably isnt very productive to talk about rn? just kinda mulling over it since i know astand likes to throw curveballs with these kinda things, its best to tackle it whenever it becomes relevant

Hello guys.

I guess being a bit trollish during SOD is a custom in esentially every mafia forum. I’m personally not a big fan of it, so I’ll look at all of you from the shadows until things get interesting.

Really like katze, something tells me she’s one of the good players around here.

I’ve never trolled in my life

who’s the one trolling now :stare:

I have a red check on @BradLand

VOTE: bradland

BRAD IS FROZEN AND CRYING IN WOLFU CHAT

1 Like

katze is one of the stupidest players I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

5 Likes

is there a quick way to get player postcounts
:pleading_face:

Wow… let’s not do this crap. This is very toxic, i didnt expect this shit from you

I have a sense that I’m somewhat out of touch.

First post has everyone’s iso

1 Like

you can copypasta me but i feel no shame, i am proud of the words i wrote and you reposting it only makes me feel better

it’s a copypasta

Oh smh