Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Proud of Brad to include one man in his townreads d1

4 Likes

I mean if mafia wants to let me live and consistently heal their targets I can.
Mafia could have no kills ever unless they kill me.

Katze can have a pity town lean from me tbh

Any questions for me? I am in mash mode atm and i dont back read mashes

Iā€™d agree but what and why do you think Iā€™m that regards + more detail plz/

Wolfing

Also a good player begging for town leans is actually probably v so that joke is sincere in hindsight.

+1

Zorvo = Sadbi2

Someone outed my role

Zorvo this determines my read of you for the day.

Do you expect me, specficially achromatic, to believe your claim?

GaulSoodman and Memes are wolf confirmed!

I will heal their night kill target tonight.

May i help you?

From when I said hi.

how is this a real read?

Do I?
No.
Do I want you to believe me cause it is.
Yes.

In terms of Eliza, I donā€™t get why she ever claims that shit asā€¦any alignment at all at that point in the game? Like thatā€™s just a death sentence as either 3P or mafiaā€¦like why???

Zack I think his interactions with Katze feels like it would towny for him, like just his answers towards her felt like it was town him.

Hally I explained I saw her read on me a tad bit earlier, she walked it back later on as I ended up seeing with is fair because I disappeared when I said Iā€™d be thread camping.
Then her approach to the Seth situation of ā€œJust shoot him and pay attention elsewhere and actually get the game goingā€ is a towny approach imo.

SPF from what Iā€™ve been seeing has had the town!SPF approach of ā€œTalk about what she is seeing, placing a read on the thing that she is talking about.ā€ Which is the easiest read ever.

@katze pinging you here because you asked me as well.

A light one but yeah. Is there meta on katze that says this is a bad judgment call?

Hey Buddy! :wave:

the way this is worded it sounds like a meta read, is that the case or am i reading it wrong?