Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

if i was mafia could i do THIS

VOTE: SPF

brads posts seem a bit awkward 2 me

ok i was just planning on quoting a random post of yours as an excuse to vote you but you are actually mafia with this cmon

Guys im trying to bresk shitposting off and you guys are killing it with this wifom shit, should i come back later?

i actually kind of agree, seems the most uncomfortable out of everyone who has posted so far

Hello. I have nowhere else to put this. Please spread the message, the state of the site is at hand.

I am a former player of mafia on a site long forgotten. I am here to inform you of the player Spf. I donā€™t know what she goes by here, but if you know any people named Spf and they type like an early 20ā€™s women, then thatā€™s probably her.

In our now defunct home, Spf was known for her lies and manipulation. So much so, the name Spf because a synonym for an extreme liar. You may think: Well, this is mafia? But you clearly did not think hard enough.

Spf not only lies in-game, she lies in every action she takes. Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. If she tells you that you are the exception, you are not. You are yet another victim. Let me repeat: Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. EVERYTHING. She once even flew out Steven Spielberg to her home to record a video proving her internet died, so she could pretend like she afk town, instead of fake afk mafia.

Please, do not trust a word she says. God help you all.

Hello. I have nowhere else to put this. Please spread the message, the state of the site is at hand.

I am a former player of mafia on a site long forgotten. I am here to inform you of the player Spf. I donā€™t know what she goes by here, but if you know any people named Spf and they type like an early 20ā€™s women, then thatā€™s probably her.

In our now defunct home, Spf was known for her lies and manipulation. So much so, the name Spf because a synonym for an extreme liar. You may think: Well, this is mafia? But you clearly did not think hard enough.

Spf not only lies in-game, she lies in every action she takes. Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. If she tells you that you are the exception, you are not. You are yet another victim. Let me repeat: Everything she does is to gain an advantage in the forum mafia game. EVERYTHING. She once even flew out Steven Spielberg to her home to record a video proving her internet died, so she could pretend like she afk town, instead of fake afk mafia.

Please, do not trust a word she says. God help you all.

Fine. Iā€™ll talk in wolf chat then.

you can do better than this cmon fartic :pensive:

how could i possibly do better than catching mafia universe 2021 mafia champion katze as mafia from 2 NAI posts one of which is slightly more AI/cringey than the other

Probably a few reasons for that but letā€™s just say that I joined this game for the people in the playerlist only. Iā€™ve kinda joined the thread as everyone was memeā€™ing with each other and Iā€™m the new guy trying to fit in.

Bradland is scum

I red checked him

i wont stand for this chicanery

I dont buy the ā€œim the new guy, treat me with soft gloves pleaseā€.

Iā€™m bored

VOTE: memes

Trying too hard, hasnā€™t memed. Awkward and stiff.

So?

im the new guy, treat me with soft gloves please