Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

The fact that Heisen just kind of shut up after a while and made those posts must have meant we was ok with dying, so how were the posts about you @Rue not anti spew? This is something you could have planned with Heisen

explain why

yeah, a few, some I need to update, I’m currently pursuing my main scum read right now

this feels like you’re trying to pocket rue while not actually having to risk her you know

not dying

iso her

what are the other reads

ive had her as locktown since like, early D2

cmon bronana

i disagree with all of these

i would like to discuss this more if you’re not too conked up

I’ll compile them in a bit

1 Like

[it’s not anti spew because he was pushing me from out of the gate]
[before he even started getting pressure]

2 Likes

yeah so

give me like a wall of reasons why she’s town if ur so confident

im tired of being the only one having to dig through rue’s iso constantly to defend her from the haters and ghouls

he made those posts and then shut up

tf i dont even have a wall of reasons in my head

she just is obviously legitimately evaluating the game and has been the entire time

once i got my head out my ass and got pocketed by the cat who called her villagery i realized i just disagreed with her

because wolves can’t distance with each other ever (sarcasm)

yeah and she’s probably gonna die unless you give reasons

the haters will descend on her like a plague of locusts

[i’m leaving again]
[this is stupid]

that’s right I’m using ate for someone else

that’s how much of a bad bitch I am

i mean, shes not dying today, shes very likely not dying tomorrow

and i die n4 and will die with a legacy to never kill rue

is tha good enough or do i need to compensate for the fact that itll be ignored because i was technically wrong on arctic or something

Why are guava and Sadbi voting themselves?

why is it impossible for you to imagine a world where rue is village

no offence but if someone brings up why someone is a villager and your only response is “they can also do it as a wolf” then you’re kinda confbiased

She ring true. He said i was stroking my own ego when i said his posts arent nuanced or thoughtful but that aint it. Everyone can see it.

I dont think going after me today is the right play but ‘does he make the right play here’

My current view of the game is that half the poe are being very audacious and the other half isnt doing much so something has got to give i guess.

yes because people on this hell site don’t read dead villagers