Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

[can we just hammer]

I do think Arctic may have been correct that the not v/v read was wolfy (though not because it was townsiding lol)

especially since it was wrong and encouraged two villagers to keep going at it. one of the classics

no i really want to hear from windward first

@WindwardAway

do you have any games where youā€™ve subbed in mid game as a villager or as a wolf

i think i need to compare them to here imo

1 Like

whatā€™s your min read

Iā€™ve just dropped it because Arctic seemed convinced they were town but they still donā€™t really seem towny to me

1 Like

howā€™d you find that post

as in what weā€™re you looking for

i remembered katze making that read and went to see what artic said about it

@sufdaddy

1 Like

i see

you seem kinda aimless is the thing

not very hyped up if you get me

true lol

Iā€™m trying to give a shit

how 2 help?

overall really really do wanna solve you and wind today cause if youā€™re town and in the PoE weā€™re gonna be fucked later but if youā€™re wolves then I donā€™t need to worry and I can just stop posting and let Jesus take the wheel

you get me?

do you still believe in your achro push

itā€™s kinda sputtered out

why were you looking at what katze said

do i wanna take the zach pill and go to ikea

or throw it out the window and burn the ikea to the ground

or take the zach pill but burn down the ikea or vice versa

you get the dilemma im in rn

I couldnā€™t keep up at all d2, and going back to read 10k posts on discourse is incredibly daunting when people are still posting a bunch today (that Iā€™ve missed some of too) and I have other stuff going on. been a long time since I was in a game this active

feel like Iā€™ve just been plopped in the poe and donā€™t know where to start, achro seems wolfy but I could be wrong, I got the impression he is unlikely to be aligned with Ruby? so if sheā€™s a wolf Iā€™m not sure where Iā€™d go. just having a hard time getting a grasp of the game. no one really seems to think I am correct on anything lol so idk

would my alignment impact your reads either way, sorry if I already asked this

it just came to mind, thereā€™s no grand explanation

and I kinda wanted to sponge Arctic a bit because Iā€™d feel bad if I mislunched him and didnā€™t respect his reads to some extent - even if I do think his perspective was warped for various reasons

yes especially if you and wind are the same alignment

why does that matter

i gave some questions to wind

would you mind answering them as well

out of these names, would you mind ordering these names from most villagery at the top to least villager on the bottom

outedwolf
zack
guava
gyr
katze
phraze
memes
zorvo

there are some players who seem to be leading the village, if you had to name only one who is a wolf out of the loudest players today.

name a wolf please
any wolf
first name that comes to your mind when you think of a wolf

ruby dies and flips wolf, in the night youā€™re modpeeked villager. Everyone decides to make you the official Town Leader Who We Will Be Sheeping, what is your plan of action (please donā€™t say I donā€™t know, give first thing that pops into your head)

same circumstances as second question but ruby is a villager, what changes.

because if you and wind are villagers then Iā€™m pretty sure katze is a wolf

and if youā€™re both villagers I canā€™t really guess who the other wolves are with any certainty

Since I made my readslist.