Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I stg if Brad and I both die and either wind/jack twist brad’s legacy like artete/Arctic did, I am going to rage at Guillo from any games im in.

@Rue why did you never point out those instances that felt performative?

and why were you insisting that Katze has to be a wolf if Arctic was villager?

I dont think gorta is a wolf based off of his current posting tbh :skull_and_crossbones:

Vote Count

WindwardAway (4): guavagudetama, min, Rue, Zorvo
min (2): Gyrlander, katze

Not Voting (9): BradLand, Gorta, Outedwolf, Jackrito, sufdaddy, Sadbi, WindwardAway, Achromatic, Memes

why were you insisting that Arctic is village without much proof? why were you pushing ruby, but tried to give her a chance to post and never really defended your ruby read?

I did.

It’s only one example of it, but I was far from the only one who pointed it out. There were multiple other players stating the same thing, so it felt unnecessary to repeat their exact points.

also for the good of everything let’s not hammer early

When did I do that?

Regardless of anything else you are asking ‘why would you let someone you scum read post?’

Lol

Has gorta ever played disengaged And out of touch maf before

Confuse

By?

Like he on purpose is disengaged and never current in games as mafia? Like has he taken advantage of his town meta as scum before under the guise oh he does this as town. He’s lhf

there were several instances, but one of those was when sadbi asked you “if Arctic flips village than who” and you answered Katze and you mentioned Katze in relation to Arctic several times around that point

I could probably do that, but sadly I’m not a wolf this game

Rue has been defending Ruby I told y’all since like day 2.

Glad Gorta is here to re state it for you all, maybe you guys will hear it better when it ain’t coming from meZ

I do not think so at all

gorta is definitely a shit ton less polarized than he used to be, but hes posting much more actual content and actively higher efforting alot more than I think he’d do as scum (this isnt to say he’d completely tree, but I think recently hes doing it a bit more than his wolfrange) honestly

link your stuff then

I did not say that Katze had to be a wolf if Arctic was a villager.