Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

VOTE: WindwardAway

min is still infinitely more likely to flip wolf but i dont want to keep reading her posts

feel free to spamping me if people decide to vote min ill probably hop on

i have no plans of doing anything else this day phase

:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:

So Sadbi, i know this role very well. If they are immunevto,kills, explain to me how the hell did GGhana die?

You know why sadbi? you roleblock them and they are immune to kills except yours.

This is your role my friend:

The Torturer may each night torture a person. The tortured target is safe from attacks and cannot perform any night actions. In addition, the Torturer may communicate privately with their target, and at any point before night is over the Torturer may choose to execute their target.

Notes:

This role is very similar to a Jailkeeper, except more powerful due to its communicative and killing abilities.

Get wrecked Sadbi

you realize that torturers can coexist with the role sabi is claiming because mafia hosts are allowed to make their own roles, right

if ur actually a suicide bomber (we both know ur not) and kill sabi tonight because youā€™re so immensely confident that their claim cannot exist because it is similar to a role that could exist and explain the extra nightkills

then you have no room to complain when your decisions are criticized

gn

3 Likes

The evidence is all there, you are discrediting me based on whst could be possible not for what is probable!

In the unlikely chance that Sadbi is not scum, you are because this is TMI, there is no way town dont put 2and2 together and see how everything fits leading to Sadbi claiming their own role to WIFOMing us all and kill widely townread players.

Sadbi roleblocked a claimed protective for starters! They claim they cant roleblock but it is a lie.
They claimed not having used the interrogation tools, confirming that they can ā€œtortureā€, they claimed having scum read Hally on day 1, but didnt use the interrogation tools to divine her alignment.

Here is another one. If Sadbi was town and seeing how tunneled they were on me, after vanity wagon Zorbo and expressing that i saw nothing scummy about Heisengberg, do you believe they wouldnā€™t jail me instead? They would! They want my guts! Town!Sadbi wouldnt help it!
Do you know why they didnt? Because they are scum and i look associated to Heisenberg, scum advised them to target someone who was not likely to be chopped.

Here let me show you more stuff.

why do i even bother

ive probably been the only person to actually consider this world in a rational way

ive decided it isnt the case

2 Likes

im not interested in your ā€œevidenceā€, either

because i guarantee ive considered it all

but i guess i have TMI now

maybe you are actually just a wolf

:person_shrugging:

2 Likes

also, just in case heā€™s actually a wolf and in the interesg of not being vulgard-spewed after already getting griefed by arctic once this game

thereā€™s a very high chance that i leave achro no legacy in our neighborhood tonight

so if he comes in here tomorrow stating i said X or Y overnight then take it with extreme grains of salt

if i change my mind then whoops

2 Likes

did anything happen that i need to care about

guillos last posts on sabi might be AI but everything else i saw seemed like garbage to me

Sadbi is scum! I guarantee it!

Sadbi says that i always wolfside in my town games but hey! Sadbi acknowledged this

Way to put me down today when you said this!

carry on then

ok

i die tonight and thus do not care

ur probably wrong tho

1 Like

Im probably or am i wrong? Make up your mind

@Memes Do you have a case on Sabi that has nothing to do with mechanical speculation? I donā€™t agree with the basis of it and donā€™t believe that thatā€™s something that can be productively debated.

i am confident enough in sabi being a villager that i would probably never execute them this game bar actual mechanical evidence or very very specific scenarios that are hyperspecific

your speculation is meaningless

2 Likes

i am confident enough in sufdaddy being a villager that i would probably never execute them this game bar actual mechanical evidence or very very specific scenarios that are hyperspecific

your speculation is meaningless