Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Her scumread on me and response to the responses kinda felt genuine reads and like she was upset with what was going on.

Her responses to you and still trying to be in the game despite what you’re doing and not just hiding is usually a towntell for many.

I legit don’t get it.

I’m just blaming memes at this point

I mean it could just be paranoia that’s getting to me but I haven’t been a high fan of their recent posting.
I think they have a real good chance on being town and I like their day 1 but there is allot of factors that can actually be said to completely demolish my town read on them.

We will see, the next wolf flip should make it clear which alignment Sadbi is on.

I’ll be honest it is a little bit of Memes.

I’d rather vote him over you but I still am having doubts and I still can’t get out of my head Rue is Wolf cause I’m sorry but I really can’t see her being town here I don’t see any post of theirs that makes them Townie but so many that makes them a wolf and everyone that town reads them isn’t providing much of a reason.

Hmm ok let me bring up a quote of theirs without quoting it and you tell me what you think of it.

Seth, never do this.

JFC I’m over this game. I legit have posted the same since the beginning.

Like really @Zorvo

“i’ve moreso been ignoring you”

“this is just factually wrong”

“why do you think im a probable wolf now”

“still waiting for you to explain why you think im a wolf”

“that’s literally a lie oh my god”

“Im leaving see you in a couple hours im not bothering with this”

@BradLand

Is this what you mean and is this way you think Rue is Townie?

You have 2 minutes to answer please

Yes or No.

That’s all I’m asking

What exactly are you trying to do?

1 Like

What is there to be paranoid about though?

With this playerlist and what has happened, like it doesn’t surprise me at all that they’re still alive.

This isn’t any offense to Sabi at all, just the rest of the game has players that are insanely good.

Brad go on.

Respond to this!

Oh :/

Probably more to it, but yes.

Hahahaha your read on Rue is factually bad and wronf

I’m responding to you on Sabi. You don’t rush me, you go on my time.

I KNEW no one knows how to properly read them