Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

It was like 3 or 4 good reasons, a slight hedge that means nothing because SPF hedges on all of her reads when she’s town, and then saying she thinks she’s done enough town things.

im multitasking super hard rn i dont rly feel like writing this out and at a glance a lot of my reasonings are similar to spfs

also im ngl im p sure shes actually hard out of wolfmeta for an obscure reason :person_shrugging:

Four.

And yet no one has a good reason to call me town.

You will notice that those were all four players killed by wolves, by the way.

(Rather, all four of those players were killed by wolves. I am working under the assumption that Eliza was a wolf kill as well.)

Does anyone have anything they would like to discuss with me, now that that is complete?

Not sure what the point of the rest of this day is. think wind is gonna flip v but wind sa 6-1 wagon so whatever

hope you’re right on min, wind i guess

I’ll take that as a no.

Villagers - Zorvo, min, Brad, Sabi, {katze}
Upper PoE - Outedwolf, sufdaddy, Achromatic, Memes, Gorta
Lower PoE - Jackrito, WindwardAway, guavaguadetama, Gyrlander

Most of the upper PoE are village reads that I do not feel confident on locking in without properly rereading.

I’m your lower POE?? What the actual fuck

Like, are those reads in order? Am I your scummiest read?

I do but I have “TMI” :upside_down_face:

Also I’m just gonna retract my scumread on katze
I’m unfairly tunnelling her and have decided I don’t actually care enough about this game to leave a final legacy
So I’m just going to retract all of my reads and you get nothing from me.

I completely forgot about this
Good thing I don’t have to keep yelling at people that min is town, then

I’m just gonna openwolf and claim that I’m a wolf now because I really don’t want to continue to be here and would rather you use the rest of the day productively solving someone else or just hammer me

My flavor is Cornelia and you can probably figure out what the hood chat name is, based on that

I’m tired of reading people’s posts, im tired of having to post because it isn’t as if I need to get myself out of the PoE, and you guys can still use the day productively but I have nothing left to contribute because my reads are wrong and we all know that.

It’s a waste of my time as well as yours, so I will just tell you ahead of time not to bother ISOing me or following any of my legacy reads except that min is town.

Bye.

VOTE: windwardaway

:confused:

That’s called being weak.