Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

ruby townreading katze, being around for eod1, and doing absolutely nothing to save katze or vote heisenberg is admittedly pretty odd if katze is a wolf. ruby just stayed with a meaningless vote

:eek:

1 Like

when me are katze are w/w and this was the plan all along

when me and achro are w/w and this was the plan all along

aight iā€™m done with the ruby iso now

guava and achro seemed pretty bad off it

katze actually seemed ā€¦ okay? :thonk:

rue seemed alright from some of their responses to ruby that i saw

i still thinks i should die today

or be declared locktown so me not dying today doesnt lead to me just being the xylo ml

(also so it pressures people to take stances/be bullied into killing me today)

can you make a quick readslist or overview of where your headā€™s at rn, bob katter

would prefer not to right now since im kinda in a limbo on a few names and expect it to be clearer later today

VOTE: guava

okay

Well, didnā€™t expect Achro down there.

ā€¦have you read any of my posts since like, day 3. lol

Reading Rubyā€™s iso and coming away with ā€œGuava looks badā€ is a scum claim.

zack/visor

2 scum down, ezpz.

huh is this game gonna turn into zack/visor vs achro/guava, which pair is w/w and which is v/v

this response is over the top and overconfident

i thought i was towny now lol

not great bob

eh maybe thats jumping the gun a bit but it was at least my snap take reading achros reply lmao

are you deliberately making awkward posts :stare:

no im just not caring enough to filter my thoughts from my normal awkward mess into joycatism

so I should trust the dead townies who said you are town, but you donā€™t trust the dead townies and those alive you townread who say I am vilage?

Well I didnā€™t think visor would make that play as wolf with a wolf buddy as itā€™s kind of insane. And I have liked your approach to me in many spots.

But if you read Ruby and tell me Guava is problematic and try to vote him when I think Ruby spewed him clear about 4000 miles from her wolf team then Iā€™m going to have problems.

Plus with Windy town my focus is narrowing ;o