Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

y

Literally she bleed. She didnā€™t die. The doctor didnā€™t heal her.

Cmon gorta. Stop your rue tunnel

but the last time I voted someone who I thought was village and alive late game they were a village role and we lost shortly after

screw mechanics, make a social read

hmmmm

give me a bit i just had an idea

There are scenarios in which you ignore mechanics, but this should not be one of them.

wolves usually have a fake bleed that can be used to make them look good or frame a towny

ā€¦why not?

like, actual question

Social read: her weird tmi on Arctic and Wind during domes. Sheā€™s still in her wolf range. She hasnā€™t said sheā€™s gay once which means sheā€™s maf.

Itā€™s not a scenario where the mechanics are vague. You claimed you were bled on a day where you were set to receive a lot of pressure, and did not die to it. Those facts cannot be disputed.

write a case then

i wasprepared to quote spf saying the reasons to suspect me have been pretty horrid, but this one is indisputable.

(im not sure if its true i feel like i have but for the sake of comedy i will pretend ur right)

I donā€™t write wolf cases. Thatā€™s not my play style at all lol.

so why doesnā€™t a player with Katzeā€™s skill level fake a heal claim?

xplainy = hard

idk, your posts seem ā€¦ fine? good? when i just look at them and ignore mechanics or bleed or blah blah blah (is it that crazy wolves put a fake bleed or something on you to make you look bad? or whatever). itā€™s mostly a gut read i guess, and also iā€™ll blame spf entirely if wrong. iā€™m not sure you actually seem aligned with anyone really, even you and achro reads more v/w to me tbh.

i just donā€™t want to feel silly if arctic was right and you fakeclaimed the bleed to live a bit longer, etc :curtain:

ā€¦are you actually a wolf, mist?

are you ignoring the fact that using a fake bleed on a villager in my position there is objectively disruptive as all hell, which is what youā€™d use a fake bleed for?

(Iā€™m too lazy to iso you so if you can verify this claim I would appreciate it)

(also wanted to end it in a non toxic reason so you would laugh and not feel bad)

wait really?

wolves would also have knowledge of having a fake bleed to begin with, itā€™s very common

Like fake poisons?