dislike them saying they were fine with heisenberg wagon

also their solving seems to be just them putting names in a hat

either way purely rand

What post?

@min

so you still think zorvo is 3p

Nah. I dropped that read a while ago

i think min’s handling of arctic and heisenberg

min handled arctic in a way that guaranteed massive amounts of damage to his own flimsy reputation, and had clearly much like me basically only really talked to arctic and acted like his hype man which is why he had similar reactions to me yesterday

I also think that min trying to use meta from Deus Ex to read geyde is also a decent look since I think a wolf would actually bother to check the game itself. I also think that the way min handled the wagon on heisenberg was also decent since I know min can powerwolf and their arguments against heisenberg wagon and for katze were very meh. This is despite them pushing katze since the very start.

imo this is sheep worthy and if i die i think min should be considered a villager

1 Like

i can go into more detail about this but min shouldnt be in the poe imo

why

He ran back into the whole oh I was fpsing thing which him not doing that was like the entire basis of my read

i see

who do you think should be in the poe

Where?

guava/wind/suf/ruby/zorvo

extended maybe night and gorta

Not all of these are based on me outright scumreading them but I think these slots should still be resolved

this feels too easy

You can resolve me after I get home and have more time to play the game lol

During sod2. Neither will explain

1 Like

I genuinely don’t know what to tell you

@sufdaddy sorry for being a bitch but was the last time you randed wolf in a non hydra game when the dinosaurs lived on earth

if you have a recent wolf game can you link one pls

Noted

well i’d replace ruby with phraze cause ruby probably yoted today

i’d like some more thots on zack and visor cause i think theres one at max between the two

if its w/v its almost always zack w/visor v imo

why except visor post gud