Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

It happened in MafiaScum, someone did it and it was illegal and got warned for if

Everywhere i play use of meta is the only OGI that is legal

That player was me I think or maybe someone else and I was there.

yea this is question for the hosts not for thread

gn

(asking about private conversation to verify something is usually looked down upon)

(anyway)

What the fuck do we do if Kat flips V lol

nothing becuz im not flipping this game

or v

Love is War mafia is over, I am now free to discuss any of my reads of players who were in that game whoo.

Anyway do we have enough signatures for Katze being town for me to vote for my actual wolf suspects now?

Took me a second to get that lol

Explain ur reads and results of that game. Plz

VOTE: mommy

It’s just… the game is classified as light bastard and conversations with the dead, permanently like a mason dead chat is very very heavy bastard

look at spfs flip

Well the one that’s effected the game the most and my day 1 was Eliza. Eliza, or Jaiden I suppose, death tunneled me for two fucking days in that game and got me a rare mislynch on my record for her insane tunnel. It was just, insane literally insane. So this game her treating me kind of normal was like “???” for awhile but then when she did a little trollface vote for me I felt all of the ptsd coming back and just decided that meant she was probably town and dropped my objections of her.

Zorvo has been close to his Love is War game as well, and the more he has played this game the more evident he is there, except he is trying his best to be a little more calm.

fwiw i can confirm that achro alluded to the jaiden read in hood earlier altho i didnt know it was directly in reference to that game

(just use eliza and not Jaiden btw)

Man achro getting mislimmed two games in the last month is rough. I’m sorry

this would be my first miselim since like, my 3rd village game

im not stoked about it but ive accepted my fate ever since arcticgate

Hey remember how you yelled at wind for emo posting.

You’re doing the same thing.

Stop it