Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

Guava is obvious town btw.

OutedWolf, sufdaddy and Rue can never all be town y’all are puppets if you all can’t see that.

Those are great wagons though.

Wut

Explain

im ngl i think his focus on trying to prove min is in a hood with wind is kinda a small detail a wolf wouldnt care about but when i write it out i think he might just be trying to force a gotcha given hes made it clear he doesnt understand spfs role

this always works

source: 1 game

I feel as if 1 game is more than some people have before saying things.

if memes is a villager i might reconsider my rue read just because i still kinda feel shook by their posts about me/him earlier but

i dont want to do that cuz rue is villagery af lol

It hasn’t failed yet so who says it will ever fail.

Please
Please for the love of gawd explain that to me.

Look at how Memes treated Katze and how he went about the scum read saying he was confident Katze doesn’t die or something.

Can you give him the tunnel treatment and read through his mafia games on mafia universe under guillotinA

lmao

What?

I’m making a point.

Are you ALL incapable of UNDERSTANDING how a member of the INFORMED minority has a PERSPECTIVE that us town do not?

Are your all INCAPABLE of processing that wolves know that the bleed is fake in the case Katze is town.

Can you wolf case memes/guillotina @Zorvo

AMONG us

Would you like me to try and find a post of them having a potential perspective spew?

Yes

VOTE: Katze

Both Brad and Wind planned to do this if Katze was still alive today, an it was Wind’s main scum read and what she spend most of her time on. So I’ m going to vote here since its the right choice today and since Im sucking this game I want to respect their choice.

If Wind has changed her mind Min can let me know.

Wind has changed her mind iirc